chapter 47

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Lui then turned around and walked to a mini bar in the office, taking out a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. He walked over to Elsa, who was deep in thought. She knew her sister always had a way with everyone, knew how to seduce and use them.

"Wow, I don't even know what to say to that. I mean, I did catch glimpses of that side of my sister, but I didn't really know it," Elsa said.

"How could you, though? She only showed that side of herself when she was involved in the dangerous parts of her life, which you never agreed with," Lui replied, making his way back to the desk and placing everything on it. He then started pouring the whiskey into the glasses.

"That could be the case," Elsa answered absentmindedly.

Although Elsa didn't know this man pouring a drink for her, she thought it was nice to be drunk. There was a saying that if a woman didn't get drunk, the man had no chance.

She looked at Lui with great interest as he handed her one of the glasses with the whiskey and took sips from his own.

"By the way, she had a nickname here," he said, handing her the glass.

"What was it?" Elsa asked.

"Viper," he replied with a smile.

"Viper..." Elsa repeated the name quietly, remembering the thugs calling her that twice. They must have completely believed she was Gwen.

"Yeah! She was a viper. A special one who could paralyze and kill you with just one bite," Lui said playfully, not sounding mad at all.

"Pardon me for asking, but did you like my sister?" Elsa inquired.

It actually seemed pretty obvious that he did. He appeared infatuated just at the thought of her. And that made Elsa feel a little safer with him. Maybe he wouldn't have actually hurt her even if she was Gwen.

"I'm glad you noticed, at least," Lui replied, his tone changing to a dispirited one.

Before she could answer, he asked, "I have to ask too, Elsa... Are you using both Elsa and Gwen as your names?"

Elsa took a sip of the whiskey as she wondered if she should tell him what was going on with her. After all, he was still a stranger.

"For a reason I can't explain, yes," she said, looking at the glass.

"What do you mean?" he asked, giving her his full attention as he leaned on the desk.

"The government database says I am both Gwen and Elsa," she explained, describing the bizarre situation.

"What?" Lui was confused.

"Yeah... My fingerprint is in both Gwen's and my own data," Elsa said, looking up and seeing a complicated expression on his face. He then stood straight and went around the desk, sitting on the office chair and turning on his computer.

"Come," he told Elsa, as he started typing something on the keyboard.