chapter 65

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa was shaking, consumed by panic. The anxiety of what might happen was eating her from the inside.

She had never been with anyone before, never loved anyone enough to become intimate. She had only had one boyfriend, and their relationship never progressed beyond a simple kiss.

She wanted her first experience to be with her first love, someone who loved her in return.

With a trembling voice, Elsa said to Jeremy, "J-Jeremy, listen, okay? You're just... You're just drunk. You don't really want this. Y-You hate me, remember? You don't want this with me."

"You've had too much alcohol. Let me go make you some tea. It will help you sober up," Elsa added, attempting to free herself from his grasp.

She wanted to get him some tea so he would come to his senses and return to his bedroom without trying anything with her.

However, Jeremy refused to let her go, pressing his body against hers even harder, leaving no space between them.

"Why are you acting so innocent now? Why are you acting like you didn't want this before?" Jeremy questioned.

Elsa's breathing became shallow, her body trembling, and she felt a chill run through her. Even the heat emanating from Jeremy's body couldn't warm her. Could she say no to her husband? She could if she didn't want it, but she did.

"Jeremy..." Elsa's voice came out as mumbles, as Jeremy suddenly pressed his lips against hers, kissing her.

This took Elsa by surprise.

She never expected this man, whom she despised, to kiss her. She wanted to push him away immediately but was afraid to touch him, so she held onto the bedsheets tightly.

She tried to break the kiss by turning her face away, but Jeremy held both sides of her face, keeping her head in place. The kiss was rough and demanding, as if he was trying to suffocate her with it.

At first, Elsa trembled under him and felt scared. However, Jeremy's lips tasted so good that she started to enjoy it. She closed her eyes and let him kiss her, loosening her grip on the bedsheets and slowly evening her breathing.

His hand traveled to the hem of her dress, pushing it up as his fingers traced her soft skin.

Elsa didn't like how her body responded to his touch, becoming increasingly sensitive. She started kissing him back and squirming under him.

He continued pushing her dress higher until he reached her waist, causing Elsa to become nervous once again.

She had never done anything like this before. Everything he was doing to her right now was Elsa's first. It was the first time she had been kissed by someone, the first time she had been in this position, and the first time someone had touched her like that. Her trembling hands slowly moved to his shoulders, touching his bare skin for the first time.