chapter 94

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

A week passed by rather quickly, and it was Friday again. Elsa had just finished her shift and was ready to go home when Allan approached her.

"Elsa, hey," Allan called out. Elsa stopped in her tracks and turned to see the man walking towards her.

"Hey, Allan," she greeted him politely.

"I haven't had a chance to talk to you since it's been a busy week. But, I'm so sorry about last time. I didn't mean to cause problems with you and your husband. I'm truly sorry if I overstepped," Allan apologized.

Elsa looked at him with a smile. "Of course you didn't. You were being a good friend."

"So, we are friends...?" Allan asked.

"Yes, aren't we?" Elsa replied.

Allan gave her a sly smile. "So, since we are friends... Can a friend invite another friend for lunch sometime?"

Elsa chuckled. "Sometime," she nodded.

They could go out and have lunch as friends. She didn't see anything wrong with that.

Allan's eyes lit up, and he gave Elsa a smile. "Is that a yes?" he asked anxiously.

Elsa laughed at how excited he looked. He was a cute guy.

She nodded. "Yes, that is a yes."

He laughed excitedly and nervously. "Right, okay... So, I'll call you, right?"

Elsa looked at him, wondering why he sounded nervous. "You'll call me, right?"

That conversation left Elsa smiling as she walked out of the hospital. It was awkward, but not in a bad way.

But her smile dropped when she spotted Jeremy at the entrance of the hospital. He was leaning against his car with a cigarette in his hand. His elegance and poise were too much for Elsa to ignore.

As if sensing someone was looking at him, he turned his head and saw Elsa coming down the stairs. He threw the cigarette on the ground before stepping on it. He watched her the entire time as she walked over to him.

Elsa was nervous about what this unwelcome surprise entailed. She still hadn't forgotten his hostility before. He had even said she disgusted him.

When Elsa reached him, he straightened himself from the car. "Get in!" he ordered as he went around to the driver's side.

Elsa obeyed and got into his car. Jeremy took Elsa back to her apartment, just as she knew he would. He had the keys to this place, and he was the one who let them in.

Elsa started thinking about staying at her own apartment instead of Gwen's now.

They walked in, and Jeremy immediately sank into the sofa comfortably, as if it was his home.

Elsa looked at him awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say now.

Jeremy was facing the ceiling when he suddenly tapped the space next to him. "Come sit here."

Elsa looked at him, confused about where this was going and wondering what he was up to.

Seeing her not moving, his eyes turned to her before he roared, "Now!"

Elsa jumped a little before quickly walking to the couch and sitting next to him.

Jeremy was looking at her side profile attentively, as if he was trying to find something. Meanwhile, Elsa was looking at her fingers that she was playing with.

Jeremy's features softened slowly as he watched the girl next to him. His hand reached out and pushed a stray hair away from her face.

This act made Elsa subconsciously flinch. She thought he was about to hit her again.

Seeing Elsa flinch at his touch, he had a feeling he couldn't place.

He placed his hand on her chin and made her raise her head to look at him. "Are you really Elsa?" he asked with a low voice.