Chapter VI

Season 2, episode 8
'Rose'

•°•○•°◇°•○•°•°•○•°◇°•○•°•°•○•°◇°•○•°•

In Mystic Falls High School......

"Hey Jeremy.", Stefan closes his locker and nods to Jeremy.

"Look, Elena's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Jenna is cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it.", Jeremy rambles.

Stefan furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Elena." Jeremy huffs. "Look, in glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over-"

"Wait, wait.... hold on a minute. We're not back together." Stefan interrupts him, shaking his head.

"Wait... she didn't stay at your place last night?", Jeremy questions. A bit of worry started to make it's way in his voice as he knew it can't be good if it involves his sister.

"No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over."

"Cause her bed hasn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then?"

Jeremy's questions hangs in the air. Worry filled the two boys, knowing there has to be something wrong. But as Jeremy had only Elena on his mind, Stefan had another person going through his mind. His worry doubles as he remembers he hadn't seem Faye since last night, when she left with Elena.

•••••••••

A house in the middle of nowhere.....

Elena slowly wakes up. She could feel someone slowly removing the bounds around her feet and hands. She squints her eyes as she try to focus her sight to see who is kneeling before her.

"What do you want?", she groggily asks but the person just shushes her. "Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste." His face vamps out and he leans down to bite her wound, but before he could a woman, Rose, arrives.

"Trevor! Control yourself."

"Buzzkill", Trevor huffs. He stole a glance at the other figure on the couch before walking away.

"What do you want with me?", Elena questions, her voice slightly wavering.

Rose narrows her eyes at the girl. "We didn't just kidnap you." Elena follows her line of sight and finds Faye laying next to her, still unconcious.

Elena gulps and looks back at her kidnapper. "What do you want with us?" She asks again, correcting herself.

Rose rolls her eyes. She tears her eyes away from the sleeping girl. "You look just like her.", she states with a bit of disgust as she looks at elena.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-"

"Be quiet!", Rose yells with a huff.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this.", Elena pleads.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet.", Rose hisses, glaring daggers at the girl who can't seem to follow simple orders.

But still Elena couldn't keep her mouth close. "What do you want?", she asks with a whimper. Which leaves Rose with the last attempt to shut her up. She slaps the girl, hard, and Elena joins Faye on the couch, unconcious again.

"I want you to be quiet." Rose repeats, glaring a second longer at the doppelgänger before her eyes travel to Faye.

There was something alluring about this girls presence, something that kept your eyes on her for a few more seconds. It was strange, but somehow she didn't mind it. As she was silently staring at the girl she noticed goosebumps covering the girl's bare arms. Without a thought she takes off her jacket, layes it over the girl and leaves the room.