Chapter XVIII

'Crying Wolf'
Episode 14, season 2
| Part I |

•°•○•°◇°•○•°•°•○•°◇°•○•°•°•○•°◇°•○•°•

Forbes Residence..........

A cell phone goes off, waking me from my oh so sweet slumber. I stuff my head under the pillow, groaning in protest as I try to chase my dreams, but to no avail as the ringing continues.

"Go away!", Caroline promptly pushes Elena out of the bed.

"Oof.", Elena looks back up at Caroline, angrily. I peak from under my pillow and burst out in giggles seeing Elena layed out on the floor, Bonnie following as she looks over aswell.

Elena huffs, crawling across the floor towards her phone and takes it off the dresser. "Hello?", she answers the phone, her voice still heavy with sleep.

Caroline, Bonnie and I look over at Elena from the bed, all incredibly annoyed with being waken.

"Shhh.", Bonnies and I shushes her while Caroline protests. "Elena!"

Elena tiredly sighs before dragging herself out of the room and continuing her conversation in the hallway.

Hearing her voice dissapearing somewhere in the house, I let my head fall back on the pillow.

"..You craving my blood yet?", Caroline grumbles as she cuddles into my side again.

"No.", I flatly answer for the millionth time. Ever since I layed my heart bear and told the girls about my little temporary addiction, Caroline keeps asking me if I crave her blood. Literally every moment of silence.

"Okay. Good.", she mumbles before falling back asleep.

"Shut it.", I tell Bonnie as I hear muffled giggles coming from behind me on the bed. And with that I let myself fall asleep again.

•••••••••

Lockwood Mansion.............

I stroll into the mansion, my pyjamas exchanged for one of Caroline's fancy dresses. Damon called me, well he called Caroline actually, and simply said I was to be here, at the Historical Society's Tea Party. No explanation whatsoever.

So, being the curious fairy I am, I decided to go. I wasn't completely sure that the whole blood desire thingy has dissapeared yet. But there was only one way to find out, huh?

"Hello, tinkerbell."

My back straightens, the hair on my arms rising. ''Hello, Damon.'', I mumble oh so quietly. My eyes trail down his figure, gazing over the black fabric of his suit. My eyes trail back up, stopping a second longer when I met his neck. I could almost hear it, the beating of his heart, pumping his blood around. And then the taste comes to memory, how the warm liquid easily traveled down my throat, warming up my whole body in an instant.

"Stop gawking, you're making me blush.", Damon teases, his lips tugging up in a smirk.

I blink, pulling myself out of it and look back up at him. "I wasn't gawking.", I weakly argue, crossing my arms. I look back into the party, trying to busy my thoughts with something other than his blood. Maybe the whole desire thingy isn't gone yet......

"Sure you weren't.", Damon scoffs out a chuckle. He reaches forward, and gently pulled my face towards him. ''You know you can always have another bite if you want.'', he wiggles his eyebrows.

I shoot him a glare. ''You're enjoying this too much.'', I grumble, pulling myself away from him.

''And you're taking it too serious.'', he swiflty retorts.