Chapter XX

'The Dinner Party'
Episode 15, season 2
| Part I |

•°•○•°◇°•○•°•°•○•°◇°•○•°•°•○•°◇°•○•°•

Old Fell Property..........

Once again my presence was requested, which was only natural of course, I'm a darling. But once again I didn't ask further than saying yes. But it was Jenna, she doesn't play any games right? She just wanted to have a stroll with me...... at a old property... Why do I keep doing this?

I already knew something was up. I kept it in mind as I walk out of the trees. Once I saw Jenna, alone, I let myself relax. No suprises... what a suprise.

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence.", Jenna points towards the fence a distance before her. I casually stroll up to her, thinking she was talking to me.

"Hiya."

Jenna jumps, holding her hand over her heart. "Faye!?"

"I'm here.. Like requested.", I grin at her. Jenna nods, calmed down. She looks behind me, where the parking lot is, but no car could be seen.

"Did you just come the forest?", Jenna questions with a little chuckle, knowing if I didn't came with a car I would have walked.

"Shortcut.", I simply explain with a shrug. I catch something moving in the corner of my eye, it being partially hidden behind a tree. But when I got a good look I could see what it was, or more specifically who it was.

I quickly snap my eyes back to Jenna, sending her a questioning gaze between my panic. She didn't tell me he would be here... But than again that might have been mine fault as I didn't ask... I really should start asking questions.

"Right.", Jenna murmurs, remembering the man with her. "Elijah you have met Faye.", she speaks to the man. I narrow my eyes at her slightly as a little smirk grows on her lips as she speaks.

What are you planning, Summers?

Elijah humms, his eyes alight as he states at me with a kind smile. Some amusement flickers in his eyes as he sees me struggling to hide my suprise and shock.

"-She was also interested in the history of our town, so I invited her with us. I hope you don't mind?", Jenna continues, a bit of mischievous in her smile.

"No. Of course not.", Elijah responds after softly clearing his throat. His gaze switches back to me as he speaks, the same smile on his face.

He doesn't look mad that I'm here..... Which is good, better no angry vampire who likes to bite.

Jenna nods with a smile, not that suprised with the answer. She turns back around, clapping her hands, and continuing on with her talk.

"We were just about to start with the Old Fell Property.", Jenna informs me, before she starts walking again. Elijah and I fall in step, following a few paces behind her.

"Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families.", Elijah muses, filling in the silence before it could grow to be big.

Jenna scrunches up her nose, hearing the slight shift of tone. "Why do you say it like that?"

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise." I look up at him, my curiosity peaked at the sound of witches.