Chapter XXVI

'The Last Dance'
Episode 18, season 2
|Part I|

•°•○•°◇°•○•°•°•○•°◇°•○•°•°•○•°◇°•○•°•

Alaric's Residence............

A weird mood lingers in the apartment, caused by two people, two simple people whose feelings are as different as they can be. One is filled with delight, like he won the fricking lottery. While the other is disguised fear, barely being hidden behind dried boredom.

Klaus/Alaric opens the closet and searches through the clothes. His face scrunches up as he takes out two shirts. "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" He turns to Katherine, who is tied to a chair.

"Okay, bad, or badder?", He asks holding the respectable shirts up.

"The dark colors suit you better.", Katherine dryly states.

"Oh, thank you, honey....Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?", He questions her.

Katherine slightly squirms, but answers anyway. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill.", Klaus/Alaric groans with a roll of his eyes.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

Klaus/Alaric nods. "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it.", Katherine answers.

Klaus/Alaric narrows his eyes at her. He gets closer and touches her face. Katherine immediatly tries to jump away from his touch, but being bound to the chair doesn't give her a lot of moving space.

"Oh, so jumpy.", He chuckles in delight.

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

Klaus/Alaric puts his hands on the armrests, leaning forward to look her in the face. "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me.", she was unable to look away as he compels her,

"....They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger.", she eventually mutters, not strong enough to deny the compulsion.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore.", Klaus/Alaric muses.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop.", Katherine snarks.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that.", Klaus/Alaric mumbles. "Now, what else are you hiding?" , He once again leans closer.

Katherine starts to squirm in her seat again, the strength of the compulsion pushing her to talk. "T-there is someone else.", she gasps out.

Klaus/Alaric's eyes widen. "Well, who might that be, love?", he muses, interest shining in his eyes.

Her jaw flexes, her muscles straining as she tries to fight to keep her mouth shut. But another second passes and her strength quickly leaves her. "....t-they h-have a f-f-fairy.", she gasps out.