3

After an exhilarating day at college filled with thoughts of the upcoming fest, Twinkle returned home, her heart still racing with excitement. She kicked off her shoes and entered the cozy living room, where her mother, Leela, sat on the couch with a warm smile.

"Twinkle, I have some exciting news for you," Leela said, her eyes twinkling with anticipation.

Twinkle, always eager for a bit of excitement, leaned in eagerly. "What is it, Mom?"

Leela's voice was filled with joy as she announced, "Kunj is coming back to India."

Twinkle's heart skipped a beat, and she couldn't contain her joy any longer. She let out an ecstatic scream, her happiness bubbling over like a fizzy soda. "Kunj is coming back? Really, Mom?"

Leela chuckled at her daughter's excitement. "Yes, dear. He'll be here soon."

Kunj, a dear friend and someone Twinkle had secretly harbored a crush on for years, held a special place in her heart. He was more than just a friend; he was a part of their family. Leela had taken care of Kunj like her own child since he didn't have parents of his own, and the bond between him and Twinkle had grown stronger over the years.

However, Twinkle had never mustered the courage to reveal her feelings to Kunj. Her crush remained a well-guarded secret, buried deep within her heart. She would often steal glances at him during family gatherings, secretly admiring his kindness, his sense of humor, and the way he made her heart flutter with just a smile.

Now, with the news of his return, Twinkle couldn't help but wonder if fate had something special in store for them. Her heart raced at the thought of finally getting to spend more time with Kunj and the possibility that her secret crush might one day become something more.

As Twinkle daydreamed about what the future might hold, the excitement in her heart knew no bounds.