45

As Niya, Manik, and Rohit danced in the pulsing heart of the party, Twinkle and Nandini joined the fray

As Niya, Manik, and Rohit danced in the pulsing heart of the party, Twinkle and Nandini joined the fray. The music thrummed through their bodies, and the spray of the pool added a touch of exhilarating coolness. Laughter and carefree abandon filled the air.

Suddenly, Rohit's gaze darted towards Rudra, who was surrounded by a bevy of beautiful girls, all vying for his attention. Jealousy flickered in Rohit's eyes, a hot ember threatening to burst into flame. Manik, following Rohit's line of sight, scoffed.

"See," he drawled, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Wasn't he just begging for another chance? Now he's completely smitten with those girls."

Rohit bristled with anger. "Yeah, right," he retorted. "Some people never change their stripes."

Manik, sensing Rohit's rising temper, reacted swiftly. He wrapped his arm around Rohit's waist, pulling him close. Their bodies moved in sync, a sensual dance that seemed to defy the casual atmosphere of the party.

Rohit, initially confused by Manik's sudden gesture, stole a glance at Arjun across the room. Understanding dawned on him. He mirrored Manik's movements, their bodies swaying together in a romantic display. The act was flawless, a believable performance of a couple deeply in love.

.
.
.
.
.
The music pulsed as Arjun joined the dance floor, his eyes scanning the crowd. Abhi, ever the matchmaker, saw this as his opportunity. He whisked Rohit away, giving Arjun the perfect chance to approach Manik.

As the music swelled, Arjun found himself face-to-face with Manik. They fell into step, their bodies moving in a comfortable rhythm. Rohit, watching them from the corner of his eye, couldn't help but smile. Perhaps, just perhaps, this charade could lead to something real.

Suddenly, the familiar grip of a hand on his waist pulled Rohit from his hopeful reverie

Suddenly, the familiar grip of a hand on his waist pulled Rohit from his hopeful reverie. He whipped around, his smile replaced by a scowl as he met Rudra's gaze.

"What are you doing here?" Rohit hissed, his voice tight with anger. "Didn't you get enough attention from your girlfriends back there?"

Rudra's grip tightened, ignoring Rohit's attempt to pull away. He leaned in close, his voice a husky whisper against Rohit's ear.