share your thoughts????

[The reason I chose manali, because that's my favorite hill station, I went twice. Once with my family and 2nd with my friends, it's fun,
.
.
What's your favorite place?]

"In the upcoming episode..."
.

.

hesitance towards playing Holi
.
.
.
.

Kunj: "Holi is not really my cup of tea."
.
.
.

The group teases Kunj, trying to convince him to join in the festivities..
.
.
.

Twinkle: "You can't miss Manali Holi! It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience."

Suraj playfully flirts with Kunj, causing some unexpected jealousy.

Suraj: "I'll make sure you have the time of your life during Holi.".
.
.
.

The mischievous Rudra proposes a bet, igniting the competitive spirit among the friends..
.
.
.

.
.
.

Abhimanyu, with a determined look, sets his sights on a particular goal.

As the colorful festival of Holi dawned in Manali, tensions ran high within the group of friends. Unspoken feelings, uncharted territory, and a playful bet had set the stage for an eventful day.

In the midst of the festivities, a quiet anticipation hung in the air. Abhimanyu's determination to be the one to color Kunj first was matched only by Kunj's growing curiosity about his friend's intentions.

The vibrant hues of Holi were about to paint not only their faces but also the canvas of their relationships, leaving everyone wondering what surprises the day would bring.