7

During recess, Twinkle couldn't contain her excitement about introducing Kunj to her best friend, Manik. Twinkle and Manik were known for their playful and somewhat childish antics, and they were thrilled to welcome Kunj into their world.

"Kunj, this is Manik," Twinkle said with a grin as she gestured toward the lively young man standing beside her.

Manik extended his hand with a warm smile. "Hey there! Twinkle's told me so much about you. Welcome to our little gang."

Kunj shook Manik's hand, instantly feeling a connection. "Nice to meet you, Manik. Twinkle's been talking about you too."

Manik chuckled, and his playful spirit shone through. "Well, we're quite the duo, Twinkle and I. You'll fit right in with our crazy adventures."

Twinkle, not one to be left out of the fun, added, "Oh, absolutely! We're the mischief-makers of this college."

Kunj couldn't help but laugh at their infectious enthusiasm. "Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it."

As the three of them chatted and shared stories, it became evident that Kunj had found more than just friends; he had found kindred spirits in Twinkle and Manik. Their childish energy and zest for life brought a new dimension to his college experience, one filled with laughter, camaraderie, and endless adventures.

In the midst of their playful banter and laughter, the bond between Kunj, Twinkle, and Manik began to solidify, promising an exciting journey ahead in the company of these two vibrant souls.

..............

As Manik and Twinkle continued their tour of the college with Kunj, their enthusiastic chatter led them to the college football field. The sound of cheering and the clatter of football boots on the ground drew their attention.

Manik's eyes lit up with excitement as he spotted Abhimanyu and Arjun practicing football. He couldn't resist the opportunity for some friendly competition. "Kunj, you're about to witness something extraordinary. Follow me!" With that, Manik playfully dragged Kunj toward the football field.

As they approached, Abhimanyu, who had noticed their arrival, couldn't resist a teasing remark. "Well, well, well, look who's here. Kunj, right? I hope you're not planning to join in. Football's not for everyone, you know."

Kunj, his competitive spirit ignited, smirked confidently. "Oh, I can hold my own on the field, Abhimanyu. Care to find out?"

Arjun, who had been observing silently, raised an eyebrow. He was intrigued by Kunj's confidence and decided to watch the showdown unfold.

With a nod from Abhimanyu, they set up a quick one-on-one match. The spectators, including Manik, Twinkle, and a small crowd that had gathered, eagerly awaited the clash.

The game began, and Kunj displayed surprising agility and skill. He dribbled the ball past Abhimanyu with finesse, leaving him momentarily stunned. With a swift move, Kunj scored a goal, and the crowd erupted in cheers.

Abhimanyu, not one to back down easily, shook his head in disbelief. "Beginner's luck," he muttered as he walked away in mock defeat.

Manik and Twinkle cheered for Kunj's victory, their excitement infectious as they congratulated him on his impressive football skills.

As Kunj's smirk widened, it was clear that he had not only won the match but also gained a newfound respect from Abhimanyu and Arjun. Little did he know that this friendly challenge would mark the beginning of a unique camaraderie with his fellow students, one filled with competition, laughter, and a hint of rivalry.