33

Kunj and Abhi's relationship blossomed as they entered the final year of college. They had become the sweethearts of the college, and their love story was the stuff of legend among their friends.

Every day, they would walk to class together, hand in hand, their fingers entwined, a silent testament to the love they shared. During lectures, their desks were always adjacent, and they'd exchange secret smiles, even a brief touch of their hands under the table. Their presence and interactions often became a source of entertainment for their classmates, who couldn't help but tease them.

Abhi loves kunj, he adore kunj very much which is visible to everyone......

But no one knows that abhi is very posessive too, and kunj let's say is very rebellious🤭

So one day niya, nandini, twinkle,laksh and kunj plans to explore this new club that newly opened.

Scene at abhi penthouse

When kunj tells abhi about his plan
Abhi : No, you are not going!
Kunj: hey you can't control me like that!!

Abhi: jaan I'm not controlling you, but you have very low alcohol tolerance, don't you remember last you drink....
(Abhi says in teasing tone)

💭 flashback

Kunj : but I will not drink I just want to go for exploring the ambience of it.

Abhi : that's lame excuse

Kunj being persistent but abhi is not agreeing

Kunj : I will go do whatever you want...

And stomp out of the room

Abhi shaking his head

Later that evening,

( kunj was staying at abhi penthouse for some days, because ma is out of town, twinkle is also staying at niya)

Kunj walk to the kitchen and see abhi all alone. He grabs something from the fridge and turns around to see you. He eyes kunj down and stares into your eyes. "Where are you going dressed like that." He says sternly while walking over to him . "Out." Kunj... reply. He grabs kunj hips and whispers in his ear. "I swear to god kunj, dont ever talk to me like that again." Kunj push him off and reply with a simple, "make me." He looks up at you and smirks. "You asked for it baby." He says while pinning you to the kitchen wall....

Abhimanyu smirked grabbing kunj hair in his grip that make kunj eyes opened his eyes .he looked at abhimanyu with wide eyes.

"You .... really likes to tease"abhimanyu spoke while caressing kunj with second hand.

ring~📱

Before abhi could touch kunj a bit more
Abhi gets a call from his mom who is asking him to come to the company for a virtual meeting with client.he tried to deny but he had obey him mom