11

In the quiet of the night, Kunj lay in bed, his mind replaying the incident with Abhimanyu over and over again. He couldn't help but reflect on how that unexpected moment had made his heart race like never before. His thoughts were filled with Abhimanyu's intense gaze and the unspoken connection they had shared. It was a feeling that was both exhilarating and confusing, and it left Kunj with a sense of intrigue that he couldn't easily shake.

On the other side of town, Abhimanyu found himself lying in bed, his thoughts consumed by Kunj. He couldn't stop thinking about how Kunj had taken a stand for him, not allowing those from the opposite college to speak ill of him. The memory of their locked eyes and the unspoken tension in the nursing office haunted his thoughts. Abhimanyu chided himself for letting his mind wander in that direction, repeatedly reminding himself that Kunj was just a nice person, nothing more.

Both boys were wrestling with emotions that they had not expected. It was a night filled with contemplation and self-reflection, as they grappled with the newfound connection between them, unsure of where it might lead and what it could mean for their friendship and their hearts.