Chapter 50

Luci Gracel

This is it, the game will now commence.

The whistle blowed, and all of us went to our posts.

Si Rahi at si Serato ang nag jump ball, and it feels amazing. Dalawang ace ang nagpapakitang gilas ngayon sa ere.

The game felt like our lives depended on it.

And hell, we will fight for this to death.

Ngayon alam ko na kung anong pakiramdam ng mga characters sa sport Anime.

Hindi lang ito basta laro.

Nakuha namin ang bola, at mabilis na tumakbo sa aming ring. We went to our offensive position, and Rahi dribbled the ball, then passed it to Xeah who was waiting in the three point line.

Pumasok ako sa inner part ng ring, I know Xeah will be having a lot of blockers today. Kaya mabilis akong sumenyas sa kanya. Pinasa niya kaagad ang bola sa akin, and when I got it, Tasha is immediately in front of me. Napangisi ako.

Bumibilis na sila ngayon.

Pinasa ko sa gilid kung saan nandon si Yoj nakaabang.

"Damn it Luci." Bulong ni Tasha.

Yoj, got the ball and dunked it to the ring.

"What an assist from the team of Warriors!"

"You know, people called those women the four horsemen in basketball."

Rinig ko pang komento ng mga commentators.

"In case you forgot, we're the pioneers of the Knightress." Baling ko kay Tasha.

Natawa ng bahagya si Tasha.

"Man you keep me humbled every damn time."

Natawa ako sa kanya at mabilis na pumunta sa kabilang ring.

"You know, I hate doing all the grand work."

"At least pumuntos tayo diba?"

Inirapan lang ako ni Yoj, napaka maldita talaga.

The Oro Orcas are in offensive now, at si Mel ang may dala ng bola.

The Serato girl is radiating off a calm aura, and Mel passed the ball to her.

I was amazed by how she moves swiftly, and even got passed through Alessa and Rahi, she layed up the ball and they scored.

"Woah, where did she come from?" Xeah asked all of a sudden.

"I don't know and I don't care." Yoj answered dahilan para mapatingin kami sa kanya.

"Are you alright?" Tanong ko pa. She was okay when we left Lux Tower.

"Kalma, para kang tanga. Tatalunin natin sila okay? Tayo ang magwawagi."

"You seem so sure." Alessa teased Rahi.

"I'm not sure, I am stating facts. Now come on, we haven't played against them plus the fact that we know two of their teammates and their capabilities, we will win."

Pep talk pa ni Rahi, and that fired me up.

"Basta ako, I'm the one who will bag the MVP title this season."

"Fine by me, kaya pumuntos ka!" Sermon pa ni Xeah.

Then we went back into game mode.

Yoj calmed down for now, I don't even know why she looked so triggered today.

Dala ni Alessa ang bola ngayon, naka pwesto na kami sa kabilang ring, Xeah and Yoj are assisting her.

Mahigpit ang pag man-to-man defense nila ngayon.