ch 3

"Hey you guys made it!" Kyle's dad Kevin said.
"Yeah, the princess here wanted to come." I said as I held Mikayla in one arm and Abigail in the other.
"Daddy." Mikayla said.
"Yes princess?" I asked.
"I'm hungry. Can I have a cheeseburger?" Mikayla asked as she looked at the concession stand menu. I looked and saw they indeed had cheeseburgers on the menu.
"Of course princess. Oh look, they have Mac and cheese too." I said seeing a piece of paper next to the menu that has Mac and cheese on it for 3 bucks.
"Can I have that too?" Mikayla asked.
"Anything for my princess." I cooed.
"Babe you hungry?" I asked Abigail who was still tucked away into my side with a protective arm wrapped around her.
"Yeah. I could go for some pizza and wings with honey dew bubble tea." Abigail said.
"Ok let's go get some food." I said and we got in line.
"HEY DAD CAN YOU GET ME A COUPLE SLICES OF PIZZA?" I heard Kyler yelling at his dad from the locker room that has 2 sets of double doors behind the bleachers.
"YEAH WANT A GATORADE TO?" Kevin asked.
"YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!" Kyle yelled.
Kevin gave a thumbs up and got inline with us.
"I told that boy to eat an hour before we had to leave and he never didm" Kevin muttered, making me chuckle.
"He probably was trying to get his homework done before the game." I said.
He could have done the homework tomorrow but no, he wants to do it the second he gets home so it's out of the way. But hey I'm not coming at least he is not waiting to do it before bed on Sundays. But I just wish he could've eaten while doing his homework." Kevin said and I nodded.
It was our turn to order our food and drinks, once the order was done I ordered and waited a few seconds to get our food. Then we walked to the little condiment table that also had stuff for coffee on it and got our condiments for our food and went to find a seat on the bleachers.
Once we found a place to sit we sat down and ate.
Mikayla sat on my lap with her cheeseburger in both hands and she did a little happy dance the second she took a bite into it. Same with her Mac and cheese doing a mmmm before taking another bite making both Abigail and I chuckle at her cuteness.
Soon more of my men arrived with food and drinks and sat with us. I was about to take another bite of my wings when my face was grabbed and a set of lips were on mine. Shocked at Abigail's boldness for a few seconds then I kissed her back and hummed in satisfaction that I finally got to kiss my woman, my queen.
"Thank you." Abigail said.
"What for baby?" I asked.
"For being there, for saving Mikayla and I from my psycho ex." Abigail whispered for only mentioning hear.
"Always baby always. I'm going be here for you and Mikayla no matter what." I whispered truthfully.
She smiled and pecked my lips and I returned the kiss.
With that we went back to eating.
"I'll take the trash. Where is the trash can?" Abigail asked.
"There is one here at the stairs, baby." I said and pointed to the one less than 50 feet next to the stairs we sat less than 4 from.
"Look daddy, it's Kyle." Mikayla said with her slushy in her hand and pointed to the field where both teams were doing warm ups.
"Yeah they are doing warm ups before the game. There are 38 minutes till the game starts." I said.
And saw Kevin talking to the coach like he does every game.
"After the game you might get to meet him if he is not too tired ok." I said.
"Ok daddy." Mikayla said just as Abigail sat down next to me and tucked herself into my side and I wrapped an arm around her and kissed the crown of her head.
She looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers and she put her hand gently on my cheek.
"Wanna go for a walk before the game starts?" I asked.
Yeah that sounds lovely." She smiled.
I smiled back then we both got up. I put Mikayla on my hip and we made our way down the steps on the bleachers and I put Mikayla down and held her hand and then wrapped an arm around Abigail and walked around the football field to pass the time.
Just as we were making our way through a thick crowd Abigail froze.I looked down and saw fear then I looked and saw why a crowd formed because her psycho ex was here.
"Come on baby, let's get you and princess somewhere safer." I said.
I felt her nod and we turned back around and walked back to the bleachers, where my men were and I knew my girls would be a lot safer, since we were packing and the police were standing near our section. They knew we were armed but we never had the need to use them during a game but 3 always took where we sat to keep an eye on us.
I walked to Chad, one of my men and whispered that Abigail's ex is here the famous NFL player and to pass the message along and he did just that out threw text. To all my men here. Because I felt my phone vibrate. Then I saw my men pull their phones out and tense them, look around and spot him in the large group. One of his football state shirt with the colors and all on it. Kevin looked ready to throttle my queen's ex. But he knew he couldn't.
"Mommy I need to go potty." Mikayla said.
I'll take you both to the bathroom and stand by the door." I said and I felt Abigail sigh in relief that I be outside the girls restroom.
We got back up and walked to the bathroom.
Once there I took my place next to the restroom door as they went inside. I saw that bastard look in my direction but he made no move to come over where I stood.
Good he should stay far away from me. A fist fight would break out and I don't want that to happen tonight here at a high school football game.
Soon my girls came out. I picked my princess up on my hip and held her protectively and then wrapped a protective arm around Abigail and took them both back to the bleachers. The second we sat down I didn't realize how much time passed. but the second out butts hit the bleachers. It was time to stand for the national anthem and almamater. So we stood back up. About 5 minutes later we sat back down the school we were playing against came out and ran to their side and then HC came out ran threw a banner with a flag that had a big old paw on it with HC in the middle of it. Once our High School team was on the side line I saw Kyle hand the flag to a random cheerleader who was swooning over him but he paid no mind to them. He didn't date cheerleaders, he hated them. Can't stand our snobbish they are the cheer captain claims Kyle is hers since he is the quarterback and all but he doesn't want anything to do with her. But she keeps trying to date him. He comes home and bitches about it all the time. He also said she wards all the girls away from him, even the new girls. But he doesn't let that stop him. He has his eyes on a girl who just moved to town and he is taking it slow with her as of right now they are friends and he has warned her about the cheerleaders and the caption of the cheerleaders.
But a beautiful relationship is starting to form and he has plans to ask her out and I'm happy for Kyle. The girl he is dead set to date is a very kind girl and has had a rough past but you can see the love in her eyes she has for Kyle. Speaking of which, she is here next to his dad, wearing one of his jerseys and the head cheerleader is pissed but Madison doesn't seem to care Kevin sent a death glare at the cheerleaders who are less than 20 feet from him.
Kyler kissed Madison on the corner of her lips and ran onto the field putting his helmet on and then the game started.
"GO KYLE GO! GO KYLE GO!" Mikayla yelled with her little pom poms in her hands Kevin looked in our direction and smiled a big ol smile at us and looked back at the game as he talked to the coach. Kevin was co-coach so that's why he is on the sidelines. He and coach grew up together and have a brotherly bond, they have known each other since they were in diapers. Their parents were friends so it was only right they were friends.