ch 7

"You guys look like shit." I heard as soon as the van parked outside the farm.
"Been up since 8:30 yesterday morning. It's almost 3am so I've been up for almost 24 hours. So yeah I'm tired. Just got done helping the teen girls we rescued get settled in and get their information to contact their family. Abigail is staying with them in case anything happens in their sleep. She is in full nurse mode. There were also little ones there from newborns to toddlers in the cold ass cellar in a hidden room. Not one of them knew it was there. I know damn well babies wake up every 2 or 3 hours needing to be changed or fed. So who was taking care of the little ones in that hidden room? Unless there was another hidden door to passageway way, so that assjacks wife could take care of them while the girls they raped didn't have a chance to know they were their." I said.
"I gotta make a lot of calls. It's already 7:30 am. We have been out at the mansion for hours getting the last few teen girl's checked out then the little ones checked as well." I said with a yawn.
"I need coffee if I'm gonna make these calls." I said and walked to the kitchen to get some coffee then walked to my office and made the calls.

"Babe?" I called as I entered the mansion.
"Kitchen." I heard quietly from the kitchen in the mansion. I walked to the kitchen and saw my queen sitting at the breakfast bar and an empty plate with syrup on it. A travel mug had steam coming out of it so I knew it was coffee. Then I saw them diamond painting pictures she likes to do in her free time in front of her. I had ordered her a really big one, several of them and I had two customized one of me and her lips locked with crowns on our heads. Then one of me, her and our princess she was currently working on the one of us and Mikayla with big happy smiles on our faces.
"Hey baby I just got done calling the parents of the girls. They all have the address here. They will be here in a few hours. They all live like 3 or 4 hours away." I said.
"I better go get food ready for their reunion." Abigail said the second the words left my lips.
One look at her face told me she didn't have the energy to be cooking or anything for that matter. I probably look the same too.
"No baby. My mom will have that covered. Mom and Mikayla just arrived at the main house, you and I are going to get some shut eye. We can barely keep our eyes open, my love." I said.
"Mmmm sleep sounds nice." Abigail said.
"Let's pack this up and go sleep my love." I said .
"Ok " Abigail said and I helped her pack up the diamond painting and we went to the couch with a blanket. We got into a comfortable position on the massive couch and fell asleep.

A few hours later.

"Son, wake up. Parents are starting to arrive." I heard as my mom shook my shoulder. I had told her to wake Abigail and I up when it was near time for the parents to arrive.
"I'm up mom, go wake up the girls while I wake Abigail." I groaned. I didn't want my mom to see where my hands had ventured while sleeping. I had one hand on Abigail's tit and the other ventured into her panties. I had seemed to be waking up this way every damn morning. I was also rock hard each time we woke up this way too. One of these days I'm gonna wake up with my dick burrows deep into her, who knows what will happen in the middle of the night while we sleep.
I went to move my hand only for my fingers to brush against my shaft and ball sack.
I slowly bucked my hips forward and low and behold I was indeed balls deep.
"Do you know you fucked me in your sleep and cam inside me?" Abigail said.
"I had a feeling something like this would happen. I'm sorry baby." I said.
"It's ok I know you have a history of sleepwalking but didn't know you did sleep sex. But damn was it mind blowing. And I hope you know I'm not on birth control and I could end up pregnant." She said and with that said I came again not knowing I needed to blow a load.
"You came again. That is the 6th time you came in the past few hours." Abigail said.
"Mmmm if you are pregnant you are gonna look gorgeous all round with our baby." I said and she blushed.
I slowly pulled out and I heard her groan in protest.
"Don't worry gorgeous I'll feel that beautiful pussy of yours up later tonight." I whispered as I pulled her panties and pants back up.
"I need to use the bathroom." Abigail said and got up and started to walk funny to the bathroom. I must of fucked her good and hard in my sleep." I tucked my still hard cock back in my pants and got up to use the bathroom myself.
After I freshened up I walked out of the bathroom just as my mom came down with the girls.
"There is food in the kitchen, girls go eat up. Your parents or guardians will be here soon." Mom said and led the girls to the kitchen.
Each girl had an infant or a toddler in their arms.
Child services will be here soon too since the mothers of the little ones were murdered.
Some of the girls told Abigail once the babies are born they tortured the moms slowly killing them that way in front of all of them. A list of names were given and I have to give them to Bennett so he can try and contact their family about their loss. We have no idea what they did with their bodies so we couldn't bring the bodies back for a proper barrel.

After the girls and little ones left.

"Turn the channel. I can't stand hearing or watching what Hamas and his men are doing to those women and children. It makes me sick to my damn stomach." Abigail said.
"I agree with Abigail." A few of my men said, including me.
"Boss. I managed to get into fuckfaces office before we blew it up and I got all his paperwork, documents and laptop. Some of these say they are allies with Hamas. Their are planes details on how to kidnap and rape women and children. Even pictures were shared through email." Simon, one of my tech men said.
"What the fuck!?" Abigail said aloud as she stared at Simon.
"It's gruesome." Simon said he looked pale like he was gonna throw up any minute now.
"Take that talk to the office." Abigail said.
"Going to the office." I said and walked off.

"We need to contact the government and give these to them. And inform them that assjack and his mafia are dead." I said after seeing what was found before we blew the place up.
"Agreed, what happens if they want us to help take down Hamas?" Simon asked.
"We make it clear we don't want to help unless it's the last resort." I said as I got my laptop and searched for the number for the government.

It took a little while to find it but I did and called..
"Call my cousin and have him get here ASAP the government will wanna talk to him too." I said to Simon.
He nodded and walked to the other side of my office just as the line picked up.
I spent maybe 3 hours on the phone explaining who I am, what I do for a living and how I came across the evidence we have here. I also explained in great detail what the evidence contained. I even sent some of the findings through email to them. Then somehow we ended up video chatting on Skype so I can hold up our findings and show them the pictures, handwritten letters, then forward them emails between Hamas and the Mafia we took down.
"We will be sending someone to gather the evidence Mr. Martini, the president would probably have an award ceremony for saving the girls you saved along with the children sometime soon we will be in touch with you on that. I am aware that you said you don't want a helping hand in this unless it's the last resort. The man we will be sending out to gather the evidence will be there in 2 days time." The general of the government said.
"Thank you sir, we will be in touch." I said and with that the call ended.
I sighed and walked out of my office to see Bennett in my living room looking nervous as hell.
"Why are you nervous?" I asked.
"Why am I going to be questioned by the government?" Bennett asked.
"Before the place of the Martin Mafia was blown to bits. Simon grabbed everything in assjacks office and brought it home. I went threw it the Martin Mafia was allies to Hamas and was doing some dirty work here for Hamas with the teens we found the little ones it states in the emails that the children the Martin Mafia had with the teens would be used in the mafia or sent to Hamas to use for his messed up plan their was handwritten letters, emails, pictures being sent back and forth in-between the Martin Mafia and Hamas I had to call the government I spent hours talking to them both on phone and a Skype call. Explaining and showing them the evidence that was found they are sending men who will be here in 2 days time." I said.
"Well damn now I can understand why they wanna talk to me now." Bennett said as he relaxed from what I just told him.
"Yeah, I was also informed the president will probably want to hold an award ceremony for saving the girls and children." I said.
"Well damn." Bennett said.
"Yeah we will be very busy." I sighed.

((A/N: the Martin Mafia and Hamas being allies is fake and not true. I just threw it into the book to give it some kind of twists.))