ch 6

Trigger warning

"Ok do we have everything we need for taking the fuckers down?" I asked my parents and my men.
"We do, son." Dad said as he handed me the last box of treats to be "taste tested" and I nodded.
"Good. Do we have the disgus for drop off?" I asked.
"We do it's in the van." Mom said.
"Good. Good. Let's get this delivered. I want the kids and animals here safe and sound as soon as possible." I said.
"Who is doing the delivery?" Dad asked.
"Jaxon's niece." I said just as she walked to our group at the van.
"Hi I'm here for the undercover mission." She said.
"Hi dear, come with me I'll help you get ready." Mom said.
"Ok." She smiled and followed my mom to a different van.

"Uh boss Donna and princess are here." Mason said.
I looked at the entrance of the mafia base and saw my girls drive in with Max in the driver's seat.
I walked over to the car as it came in my direction and it rolled to a stop next to me.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Ex-boyfriend showed up at the farm with child services. I got them out of there before they got to the house and came straight here. They followed us. I did everything I could to lose them on the way here. Eventually I did lose them thanks to traffic. Mikey radioed me that her ex was here and child services showed a warrant to let them through. I just got them out of there. I had them both lay in the back seat and had them stay down till it was safe to sit up. But assjack as you call him saw them get into the car and followed us as soon as he was about to turn around." Max explained.
"Fuck ok. I'll deal with that when we get home. Baby are you and princess ok?" I asked the second they came out of the car.
"We are ok. The child service guy he had with him is a friend of his so they probably failed that warrant. That child services guy he is friends with abuses his wife and children. I have tried to get them help in the past but police always sides with the fucker. I used to be in contact with the wife but he took her phone." Abigail said.
"You're serious?" I asked.
"Treated her wounds myself at the hospital. She was timid to let me know the real reason at first, till I told her I know what she was going through and I can get her help but with her phone gone I can't help her and the kids escape. On the drive here I wrote down their information. Max has the paper with the phone numbers and addresses on it. I haven't been in contact with the wife Annabelle in two months. But I have seen her at the hospital but every Time I went to treat her my ex's friend would always get a different doctor so I wouldn't be able to talk to her. Same situation with the kids. I used to treat them as well. But they cut my ties with them because he found out I was trying to help them." Abigail said.
"Ok after this mission is over baby we will help get Annabelle and her kids free from that man. If your ex wasn't such a famous person I'd have him in custody here illegally. But his friend, we can do that too. But your ex we have to go by the law with him since he is a big football star and all. But his child services friend, we can take him illegally and do what we want to him. But before we do that, we will do a background check to find out what his schedule is. When he is at work we will swoop in and get the mom and the kids out of there and to safety. If he comes looking for them we will take him. But if we catch him in the act of harming then we will take action. I'll have Bennett with us. He is a low key dirty cop with him being my cousin and he rarely gets involved with the Mafia. Hence why I said he is a low key dirty cop. Bennett hates abusive men or women with a passion and that's where he comes in as a dirty cop. I'll give him a call now…." Before I could finish that sentence Bennett rolls up.
"Bennett what on earth are you doing here?" I asked.
"I heard about the Mafia that went off the grid. Uncle called and filled me in. I want in on this." Bennett said.
"We can use more hands on this. We will need your help on something else too based on what I just heard. Babe tell him what you just told me." I said as I took a sleeping Mikayla from her arms.
The second I had Mikayla in my arms Abigail told Bennett what she had just told me a moment ago.

"Yeah I want in on that too. I have heard rumors from some of the doctors that Wayne was being abusive, but they couldn't talk to his wife and kids privately because he would be in the room with them. Some of the co-workers couldn't get the real story from them either. They even tried to catch him in the act. But never could this guy has eyes and ears everywhere. So we are gonna have to come up with a game plan and I have an idea there's a house for rent right next to theirs. I can contact the owner, explain the situation and see if we can rent the house long enough to catch this guy in the act. From my understanding his neighbors are in his inner circle and are his eyes and ears. So we are gonna have to have one of your men and one of the go-to bang and chuck pretend to be a happy couple pretend to live their whole he is at work, we set up shop in that house and make a game plan to get Annabelle and the kids safe." Bennett said.
"That can work. I like that idea." I said.
"I'll call the owner on the way to this location we are heading to now not once this mission is done we move in to saving Annabelle and her kids." Bennett said.
"Before we leave Bennett you need to see the footage we got on the people we are after. It made me sick to the stomach. While you watch that. I'm gonna take Abigail and Mikayla to my room here let they can sleep while we are on this mission. It is past Mikayla's bedtime anyways." I said.
"Sounds good." Bennett said.
"Max, show him the footage, I'm getting my family into bed." I said.
"Follow me Bennett." Max said and they walked off and I took my girls inside.
"Ok baby. This is my room for when I have Kate nights doing mafia stuff. Which is rare since I am pretty good at keeping up with paperwork here. You and the princess can use this room till I'll be back sometime tomorrow. Max will stay with you and Mikayla. His room is right next to mine. On the right. I wanna be with you here on your first night here but I have a mission to deal with some bad people. Which you already know about." I said.
"I know, baby. Go. If I need anything I'll ask Max." Abigail said.
"Ok I'll text once it's safe to. I don't expect you to text me right away. You will probably be asleep. But once you are awake you will know I'm safe." I said.
"Ok. Just be safe. Mikayla will be upset that daddy got hurt or is no longer alive." Abigail said.
"I know." I said and pulled the blanket back and gently laid Mikayla down and tucked her into bed then kissed her forehead.
"I'll call in the morning to talk to both of you. If I don't, I'm busy loading up animals and children." I said.
"I understand, just call when you can." Abigail said from beside me.
I turned and pulled her into me and kissed her for the first time.
"Mmmm." We both moaned into each other's mouths.
"Ok I'm gonna go." I said but didn't move as I continued to kiss my woman.
"Don't make me call your dad to come get you baby. Go, we will be here when you get back." Abigail said.
"Ok ok I'm going." I said and pecked her let's and walked out the door.
I stopped and looked back at her as I grabbed the doorknob and gently closed my door and walked outside and by the time I got back Arron's whore was dressed in a disguise and I barely recognized her. But that is part of  the reason why we did this.
"God I feel like I'm back in highschool when I did deliveries for the job I had back then." She commented.
"Oh so you know how to do this then?" Dad asked.
"I do. My first job was at 16 so I can put gas in my car to get to school and work and back. We didn't have the money back then 60 percent of the time to have nice things and I got a job to help pay the bills and I had 3 jobs that needed a delivery driver. One job was delivering flowers after school on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I delivered pizza. Then on Weekends I didn't do deliveries. I worked at the movie theater on the weekends." She said.
"Oh wow a busy teen." Dad said.
"I was. The money I got from the movie theater I was allowed to save for college. The money from my other jobs I used to help pay bills and buy little things for myself here and there." She said.
"That's a good thing you were able to save money to go to college." Mom said.
"It was. I had enough saved to do at least 3 semesters of college. But when I graduated from highschool I found out I had a full ride to college since I was about to keep my grades up while having 3 jobs. My jobs back then allowed me to do my school work while on the clock. Just as long as I was able to get my job done and pass school." She said.
"Well that is good they were flexible for you to do that." Mom said.
"It is but we need to get on the road." I said once I made it down to the cars.
I don't know why we have stairs that are so long to get up and down to the mansion we have here on our mafia base but we do.
"Wow so I feel winded." I said.
"Yeah I was thinking we should renovate this place so we don't have to climb so many stairs." Dad said.
"I have been thinking about that for years, dad. But I had voiced that for years also." I said.
"I know but I didn't have the time to do that then but now I do." Dad said.
"Ok well then that's a you project." I said and walked to the black SUV with really dark tinted windows.