ch 15

“Boss, here are the girl's medical records for her parents. I just gave Bennett the other copy we printed out.” Libby said.

“Ok thank you Libby. Make sure Abigail doesn't over do it with work. I don't need her and the baby stressed out.” I said.

“Don't worry boss, I will have my eye on her. Go Lizzy’s parents are almost here.” Libby said.

I nodded knowing they had to stop and get gas Nathan called saying they were about 5 minutes out just getting gas.

I walked out the mansion and onto the side by side and drove to the gate. I am looking into purchasing our very own ambulance in case this happens. While I waited for the results I was looking into how I can go about buying one. For a private hospital. Turns out all I have to do is call the company who makes them and have one ship here for my private hospital. 

As I waited at the gate I ordered like 2 of the ambulances needed one will go to the Mafia base the other here. I have a hospital at my Mafia base too in case my men get hurt on the job.

The second I got done making the order I heard a car pull up. I looked to see who it was as the car came to a stop and the couple got out.

“Hi we are the Standfords. We are here about our daughter Lizzy.” the man said.

“Nathan and Betty.” I said.

“That's us sir.” Nathan said.

“Please call me Kyler. Follow me to the mansion where our private hospital is and we will talk there.” I said.

“Ok thank you.” Betty said and they hopped back into their car. I turned my side by side around and drove back down my driveway and straight to the mansion.as I passed the house I saw my daughter running in my direction crying so I slowed to a stop I looked to see Mason running behind her with worry.

“What happened?” I asked.

“She was running down the stairs I warned her to slow down but she didn't listen I had her snack of fruit in my hands when I heard a thump down the stairs I quickly ran to see what happened and she was in the floor crying she fall down the last 6 steps that's what she told me. I was just grabbing the ice pack when she ran out the door.” Mason said.

“Sweetheart you can't run down the stairs you were told millions of times not to. This is what happens when you fall down then. Now tell Daddy where it hurts and we will have Libby check it out.” I said as Mason hopped onto the side by side with me and I drove off.

“My arm hurts daddy.” Mikayla cried.

“Ok let Mason put ice on it till we can get you to Libby ok.” I said.

“Ok daddy.” Mikayla cried and shifted over to Mason.

When I got to the mansion I grabbed the file and gently grabbed Mikayla.

“Betty, Nathan I'll be with you in a moment. My daughter hurt herself and needs to see our doctor.” I said.

“That's fine we will wait for you in the waiting room.” Nathan said.

“Mason, come on, you will need to stay with her while I talk to them. There was another incident after the first scene. The second one was next to the front gate.” I said.

“Oh.. What happened?” Mason whispered.

“I don't like saying it but their daughter was in trouble and was found being raped in the woods left of the gate. Their daughter was told and touched what route to take if she was ever in trouble to come here.” I whispered loud enough for him to hear.