ch 21

((The song we are gonna pretend Kyle wrote with his best friend.))

"Yo boss who is shredding on the guitar?" Jason asked.
"Kyle. It's his hobby. He has been learning since he was 4 he can play any song from almost any genre on any guitar. Even the piano. He does a punch of cover songs he will have the original song playing and he will play over it and each note he hits he can make it sound like he is playing the lyrics instead of the notes for the song it's crazy. He can even do it with his eyes closed. I think he even wrote a sign too with one of his childhood best friends. I could be mistaken.." I said making Jason shocked from this piece of information he just learned he has known Kyle since he was a baby and from the looks of it never knew Kyle could shred guitar.
"Alright I'm gonna play a song that I wrote with my best friend. This song has been recorded and is in the process of being released. I got a bunch of hoodies for each of you and a copy of the song if you lovely people want it. I'll have some people walking around hanging them out as I play this next song for you all. Then after I will take requests for a song you wanna hear me play." Kyle said. And then went into playing the song.

After the concert Kyle put on for the kids and, or families that got kidnapped.

"Boss, the first wave of families are here." Chad said from the gate.
"Alright I'll have James hope on the side by side to guide the families to the mansion." I said.
"Copy." Chad said.
"James hop on the side by side the first wave of families are here." I said.
"Guiding them here?" He asked.
"Yes." I said and James ran outside to do as told.
"Alright everyone, some of your families have arrived to take you home. More families have yet to arrive. So please get some more food if you're hungry along with drinks and relax. One of my men is bringing the first half of families here to the mansion." I said out loud.

A few days later.

"KYLER!" I heard Abigail scream. Making me, Kyle, Dakota, Kevin, and the kids jump.
"OH FUCK! KYLER GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!" Abigail screamed in pain. I quickly shot up and ran upstairs to the bedroom where Abigail was taking a nap in our bed.
"What's wrong baby? I was outside helping put up the jungle gym, up for the kids." I said.
"The baby is coming!" She damn near screamed.
I quickly grabbed her backpack she packed as an overnight bag and the diaper bag. I then picked Abigail up and quietly but carefully ran downstairs and out the front door.
"What's going on?" Dakota asked.
"BABY IS COMING!" I yelled as I unlocked the car, opened the passenger door, put Abigail in and threw the bags in the back real quick. I jumped in the driver's seat.
"We will meet you at the hospital after we are done here! Dakota nearly yelled.
I gave a thumbs up and drove off to the hospital.
The hospital wasn't far but when I got to the gate at top speed my men at the gate didn't have time to open it and ran out the way as we plowed through the gate. I have a new gate door arriving anyways and it is supposed to be arriving today so they will be installing it when it arrives anyways.
The gate used to open with the push of a button to let people in but open automatically when people leave. But a rat or mouse chewed through the wires. Not only that but in between shifts at the gate someone tried to break in. Broke the poly system broke the bars in the gate as well so a whole new gate system was ordered.

"Well it's a good thing a new gate is coming in today." Abigail said, trying to ease the tension.
"Yup I was just thinking that. I probably scared my men shitless." I said, making her chuckle. Just as she chuckled she screamed as another contraction hits.
"I know, baby. We are almost there." I said as I gently brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it as I sped down the highway.
Just as I was about to get to the exit to get to the hospital my phone rang. As I turned to get on the exit I hit answer, since my phone is connected to the Bluetooth.
"Kyler speaking." I said.
"Kyler why am I getting calls that a car is speeding down the highway that looks like your car and license plate?" Bennett asked.
"Abigail has gone into labor." I said as I continued to dodge traffic and speeding down the highway.
"Shit ok. I'll find someone to cover my shift I'll meet you guys at the hospital." Bennett said.
"Bennett, it's gonna take hours before your baby cousin enters the world, finishes your shift then you can come to visit." I said. I said.
"Alright, fine. Just call if anything happens." Bennett said.
"I will. Bennett just finish your shift." I said.
"Ok." Bennett said then we said our goodbyes and he hung up.
"You know he is not gonna listen right." Abigail said as she panted.
"I know, baby." I said knowing damn well my cousin is gonna sit there for as long as he can then find someone to finish his shift for him.
Just as that thought went through my mind. I pulled into the hospital parking lot and drove to the ER bay parking. I grabbed the bags quickly then went to get Abigail out the car. I picked her up bridal style. And speed walked inside.
"Can someone help me? My wife is in labor." I nearly yelled.
Nurses rushed in our direction with a wheelchair. I sat Abigail in it and we were off to the maternity ward with nurses asking questions.