ch 16

“Alright men we are gonna split off in to groups of 5 and spread out onto the first floor to surround this fucker who has my wife. Do anything you can to get him away from Abigail I want him dead but law information want him alive for questioning. I said.
“Got it..” Jason said.
“Alright, the first group is with me once we are out of the basement. The next group goes in. Let's Go.” I said after I explained how we are gonna capture this fucker.
‘Abigail baby I'm coming.’ I thought.
We slowly one by one as a group crawled through the whole and up out the basement once we got into position at the designated halls. We slowly crept down the halls with guns drawn.
Soon my wife comes into view the fuckers back was to me. I looked to my left and saw Karla.
“Karla.” I whispered to get her attention.
She looked up and quietly gasped at me.
“What are you doing in here?” She asked. In a whisper shock.
“Mafia business with the police to get this guy into custody.” I whispered.
“Oh thank god “ She whispered.
“I need you to get everyone in this all to safety very quietly. My men are all over the building inside instructing the same thing to everyone in their hall. Just be as quiet as you can to not give us away” I whispered.
“Ok here is my phone, the police are talking to me from my Bluetooth headphones. Do you have any way to communicate with them?” She whispered as she handed me her phone.
“I do, I have a com aka an earwig in order to communicate with all my men and the police. My cousin is an officer. He is outside with his team and SWAT all they want is him and everyone safe l.” I whispered.
“Ok. Oh the officer said he is muting his on my phone, since I may or may not be in Bluetooth range.” She whispered
“I heard it's a smart idea now go.” I whispered.
She nodded, and quietly as possible. She and everyone in the hall I'm in leave.
“My hallway is clear.” I whispered.
“10/4.” I heard whispers and Chuck said it in a normal tone.
I took aim with my silencer on and we all had them not wanting to panic the patients anymore then needed to be. They are already in a panic as is with this fucker.
Don't need them panicking over more gunfire.
Once I had aim I let Chuck know and shit this fucker in his knee caps behind the knees he dropped with a scream Abigail looked at him in shock then looked up and happiness feiled her eyes. I rushed to her and shot the guy's hands so he couldn't get a weapon out.
“Geez, take all the fun, why don't you.” My men said.
“Sorry guys I had the perfect shot to shoot with our killing the fucker like I want to but we need him alive for questioning.” I said.
Just as I said that swat and police rushed in a doctor and nurse came out scared out their minds but tented to the fuckers wounds.
I freed my wife from her bindings. Once she was free I pulled her into me and her baby doctor and a different doctor and some nurses rushed to her.
“Abi we need to check the baby for stress levels and get you both checked out. But after you go home, come back once your maternity leave is up.” Her boss said.
I bought the hospital for her to own about 4 months ago. The paperwork is still pending. Once the hospital is officially in our name we are gonna go through everyone's records, get rid of the bad doctors, keep the good hire on new people and turn this hospital into a mafia base hospital.
“Ok.” Was all Abigail said and we went to a room.
“Babe Kyle has been trying to get ahold of you. He knows the hospital was on lock down but not as to why.” I explained.
“I'll call him on our way home. His game doesn't start for another couple hours.” Abigail said.
“He was getting ready to go eat lunch. Coach wanted his team to eat together.” I said.
“Alright I'll call him now. If they are not already doing warm up.” Abigail said. I nodded just as a knock was heard. I turned to see Chuck.
“Here is your phone back. Good work in their.” Chuck said.
“Thank you.” I said.
“You're welcome. Oh ma’am here are your things he took from you. You have one worried football star calling you like crazy. And by the way what did that man who held you hostage wanna know where what was?” Chuck said, handing her a small bag that had her phone and some hospital gear in it.
“Thank you. He wanted to know we're the Mafia base was along with their wearhouse. I have no idea where they are. I have never been to them. But I have the impression I did when I didn't.” Abigail said.
“Babe, only my men know our families don't even know unless we have a son who is our eldest boy but he won't know about it till he is of age too. That won't be till they are 21 though. I mean we can ease them into it by them learning to throw knives or shoot guns at a run range, have them learn to fight at a gym or for a wrestling team at school. When they are teens but they won't be in the Mafia till they are 21, they will know about the Mafia yes but won't know where everything is till 21.” I said.
“Oh well that makes me comfortable.” Abigail said and I nodded.
“Well it's a smart idea to not be involved till that age but also not so smart. But seeing as your mafia, works with the law information to keep the streets clean and save women and children and also help the local game wardens with search parties. I'm not complaining.” Chuck said.
“All Mafia should keep their families safe from the Mafia but some don't and that their whole families involved but the women.” I said.
“That's crazy. Well the doctor is here so I'll get out of your hair.” Chuck said. We said our goodbyes and he left.
Abigail then quickly called Kyle while her coworkers checked her and the baby.
“Mom what the hell happened?” Kyle asked.
“Well I was held hostage by a Mexican, who wanted to know we're the base is and I don't have a damn clue as to where it is. But Kyler saved me. The whole hospital was on lockdown because of it. I was tied to a damn chair. Kyler shot the guy so swat and our local police can question the guy because apparently he is part of the Mexican cartel.” Abigail said.
“What!? Should I come home mom? I'm worried about you.” Kyle said.
“No, my sweet boy. You stay, you have a game to play. If the coach lets you have your phone with you on the sidelines but not on the field and call when you're on the sidelines. I need you to have a clear head on the field ok.” Abigail said.
“I heard doctor mom, he will have his phone as suggested. Hell I'll even hold the phone when he is on the field. But you are missed here since you're on maternity leave with the NFL you're deeply missed.
But the doctor you trained is here with some of your herbal medicine.” Coach said.
“Is it the medicine I already mixed for her? She is still in training on how to mix it properly.” Abigail said.
“Kyle made sure she only had the medicine you mixed before we left our field though she did put up a fight saying she can mix it when she can't. I have the note from you stating she is not to mix the medicine till she is fully trained on how to.” Coach said
“Ok good. If she mixes any without training I want her gone. The herbal medicine has to be exactly to the T in measurements to take the proper effect. If it is too little on ingredients it won't take effect. Too much in measurements on it they will get sick till it is flushed from their body. It has to be all even to work properly on the body.” Abigail said.
“We know mom. I had security keep an I on her while I loaded the herbal medicine myself to insure it was the mixed medicine you made and not her making it her. She was pissed about it but it is your rules mom. Coach literally had her sit in the middle of the field with security on her while I loaded the medicine and other medical stuff needed.” Kyle said then chuckled.
“Well if that's the case I want her fired when you all get home.” Abigail said.
“You got it doc mom “ coach said.
Just as Kyle was about to say something we heard the baby's heartbeat and Kyle looked shocked.
“Is that that baby's heart?” Kyle asked.
“It is.” Abigail said.
“Oh my baby brother has a strong heartbeat.
“Kyle said.
“Baby is very strong and healthy, no stress Abigail. Now let's check you since that asshole was smacking you around.” Karla said.
“Hi Karla.” Kyle said.
“Hi Kyle there is no need to stress or worry. Your mom is doing fine. He smacked her face around but was still stressed out with what he was doing.” Karla said.
“You were there?” Kyle asked.
“I was, I was the one that contacted Max and Kyler before police and swat arrived. Also had Kyler on FaceTime.” Karla said.
“Smart Lady you.” Kyle said, making me chuckle.
“Speaking of phones, Karla here is yours.”I said sitting it next to her.
“Thank you.” Karla said.
“You're welcome.” I said.
“Ok Abigail you're fine. No bleeding to the face. Your gonna bruise yes I'm gonna prescribe you medicine for the pain but I know damn well you won't take it and take your herbs for the pain but you know the drill it's protocol we give it to you anyway.” Karla said.
“Damn right I am. I trust my herbal medicine a lot more than the medicine here. Why do you think I convinced HR out in a greenhouse for my herbal medicine.” Abigail said.
“Very true. You even tried 50 percent of us to make your herbal medicine when you're not here or too busy to make it or give it to patients.” Karla said.
“Exactly.” Abigail said and giggled.
“Kyle, we need to go practice and warm up for the game.” Coach said.
“Ok coach. Mom I'll call as soon as I am able to. I'm glad you and my little brother are ok. Give my girls and my sister a kiss for me.” Kyle said.
“I will, my sweet boy, they are probably getting dressed to watch the game as we speak. My boss is letting me go home and I can't go back to work until after my leave is up.” Abigail said.
“Ok love ya mom. I gotta go.” Kyle said.
“Love you too. You play your heart out and have a clear head on the field.” Abigail said.
“I will bye mom Kyle Kyler.” Kyle said.
“Bye.” We said in unison.
“Alright my dear wife, let's get you home. You have a few packages waiting for you on my desk and your dad must be worried sick.” I said.
“He knows I was being held hostage?” Abigail asked.
“He does, he made me promise to bring you home in one piece.” I said.
“I'll call him in the car.” Abigail said as I held her off the hospital bed and held her hand as she waddled her way out the room.
“Abigail.” We heard and looked up to see Bennett running our way.”
“Hey Bennett.” Abigail said.
“Are you and the baby ok?” Bennett asked.
“We are fine. My face is the only thing that took damage.” Abigail said.
Bennett gently grabbed her chin and looked at her face.
“I'm gonna be at that fucker sentsless.” Bennett said.
“You guys have permission to use one of the warehouses to get information out of him let the Sharif know that. If you need help let me know.” I said.
“I'll let him know. Right now we are waiting for swat to hand him over.” Bennett said.
“Alright I'm gonna get her home.” I said just as my phone went off multiple times.
I pulled my phone out and saw dad had sent me an email and a text. Text said your mom is cheating on me. Proof is in the email.
“What?” I said in shock.
“What happened?” Bennett asked.
“Apparently mom is cheating on dad.” I said and opened the email.
“What?” Bennett and Abigail said.
Pictures and one video pops up pictures of my mom kissing a man. On a date with said man, and having sex with said man.
I tapped the video and it's a video of mom and the guy at a hotel having a quickie while waiting for something. Once they are done having sex and quality loom presentable a soft knock was heard and a doctor with a boner walked into view.
“Katie, Mitch congratulations you're 7 weeks pregnant.” the horney ass doctor said.
Mom and the guy named Mitch look excited.
“Oh my god.” Abigail and Bennett said.
“I think I'm gonna be sick.” I said and ran to the restroom that was next to us and threw up in the toilet.
“Babe you ok?” Abigail asked.
“I'm fine, I just didn't wanna see my mom having sex.” I said.
“I'll drive you both home. I'll have my partner drive my cruiser and follow us to your place.” Bennett said.
“Thanks Bennett.” I said.
“No problem, that's what family does to help each other out.” Bennett said and I nodded.
“Karla, can I have a bottle of water please.” Abigail said.
“Of course one moment.” Karla said
“Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up and get some water in you.” Abigail said.
She gently pulled me to the sink after I got to my feet and I cleaned up.
Once I was done cleaning the throw up off me Karla pop up with a bottle of water.
“Is he ok?” Karla asked.
“Yeah he saw something in an email that turned his stomach.” Abigail said.
“Alright, feel better Kyler.” Karla said.
“I will thank you.” I said and took a few sips of water.
“Alright let's get you guys home.” Bennett said.
“Your partner following?” Abigail asked.
“Yeah he is in the cruiser next to Kylers truck waiting for us.” Bennett said.
Just as I was about to say ok let's go my phone rang again it was my dad so I answered.
“Hey dad.” I said.
“Hey son. I'm on my way to your place. I'm gonna stay in the guestroom your mom and I use just long enough till I can find my own place to live. I'm waiting on the divorce paperwork I signed to be served to your mom. Your mom and I haven't had sex in a year because of her cheating and I know that baby isn't mine. And I have a gut feeling she is gonna say it's mine when it is not. I have had a PI follow her to see if she is cheating on me and she is. The second I got the proof I packed everything in my name into my truck packed your mother's shit sold the house. My lawyer had the divorce paperwork drawn up within a few hours and I just got done signing them. He is gonna serve them. I just left his office so I'm on my way to you now “ dad said.
“Alright, I'm not at home at the moment. Abigail was held hostage at the hospital by a Mexican cartel member the whole hospital was on lock down. Fucker dug a hole on the outside basement wall to sneak in and captured Abigail. Her and the baby are fine. Well her face isn't that's the only place that was touched he was slapping and punching her face. All because the Mexicans wanted to know where the base was so they could take over every Mafia in the states but she didn't give them any information.” I explained.
“What!? Please tell me you killed the fucker.” Dad said.
“Couldn't Bennett and the sheriff are helping  me with the Mexican issues so we are taking him in for questioning. He is currently getting his wounds patched up and swat was involved along with the rest of the police.” I said.
“Damn wow ok. Well it's good you have some law enforcement help. I know you're not all that involved with the Mafia and wanna keep your face hidden. But I'll see you at home. I'm still a few hours out.” Dad said.
“A few hours?” I said confused.
“I had to drive an hour to a hotel next to the lawyers office and stay the night.” Dad said.
“Oh I thought you had a lawyer near where you used to live “ I said
“I did but I got a new lawyer a few days ago whose office was an hour away.” Dad said.
“Oh ok.
Umm does the realtor know about Mom's stuff?” I asked.
“They know it's outside the house and I changed the locks too. I have a tag on them with new and old on the keys. Both sets have labels on them saying old and new. Now I'm playing the waiting game.” Dad said.
“Alright, dinner will be ready by the time you get there. Wear your jersey, we are all watching Kyle play on TV tonight.” I said.
“I already have it on. I called him before I went to see my lawyer to wish him luck. Poor guy was worried sick about Abigail.” Dad said.
“He got to talk to her while they did a check up on her and the baby.” I said.
“That's good he will have a clear head during the game.” Dad said
“Not so clear. But clear enough. Coach is letting him have his phone on the sidelines, coach is also gonna. Have Abigail on FaceTime throw the whole game so Kyle knows Abigail is alright while he is on and off the field.” I said.
“Coach is doing the right thing to keep Kyle’s mind at ease.” Dad said
“Very true. I mean you saw what happened during his first game last year Abigail was in and off the field and had to be where Kyle could see her.” I said.
“I remember. Has the ex made any contact with him since then?” Dad asked.
“No she hasn't but she does stalk him on social media. We have been keeping tabs on her from her phone, laptop, or any other electronics she may have and so far she hasn't contacted him, just stalking him and posting that she made a mistake by cheating on Kyle and how much she misses him. We all have a gut feeling, once he starts dating again she is gonna start some drama so we have been keeping eyes on her plus tabs on her electrictronics.” I said.
“That's good you're keeping tabs on her, he doesn't need the drama. If she is regretting her decision, well she should have never done it. They were good together but she is the one who didn't stay faithful to him like he was to her. Has he thought or talked about dating again?” Dad asked.
“He has brought it up to me, his dad and Abigail. He wants the girls to have a mother but he isn't ready yet. He has been talking to a lady he had met at the Mall when he was taking the girls shopping. She knows he is a single father of 2 girls that he adopted. She is ok with it. But they are currently in the friend stage. He wants to see where it goes and take it slow. He wants to see if this woman is good for his girls before he takes it to the next level.” I said.
“He has every right to be that cautious he has kids to think about before jumping into a relationship. If she is not mother material she doesn't need to be in their lives.” Dad said.
“He knows we had that talk with him. He said if he does decide to date he wants to make sure the woman he is with is good with his girls. We haven't met her yet. But I'm sure we will someday soon.” I said.
If she is a jersey bunny she is gone.” Dad said.
“Jersey bunnies are the worst. One of his teammates is a man whore, he is constantly on the cover of some sort of magazine with a new girl on his arm coming out of a club lips locked hand trailing down to his pants. Each picture is of him coming out of a bar with a different girl, most likely a jersey bunny. Kyle is constantly complaining about them trying to get his attention.” I said.
“He doesn't need that kind of girl in his life, he needs a nice woman who will see him for him and not just his jersey. And she needs to be willing to be a good mother for his daughters.” Dad said.
“Exactly.” I said.
“Alright we will continue this conversation later son, I need to pull over for some gas.” Dad said.
“Alright we just got home love ya dad drive safe.” I said.
“Will do, son love ya.” Dad said.
With that we hung up.
“Dad is gonna be living with us till he can find his own place to live. He is divorcing mom and I don't blame him. He is on his way here now.” I said.
“Damn I can't believe auntie would do that to him.” Bennett said.
“I know and I have a gut feeling mom is about to cause some problems for dad.” I said.
“Is she gonna claim the baby is his?” Bennett asked.
“Dad said they haven't had sex in a year because of her cheating. Dad had a PI follow her and that's the evidence he got of her cheating so yeah. Mom is most likely gonna pin the baby on him. She was always a bit of a drama queen and stirring shit up.” I said.
“Yeah I know she tried to have an affair with my dad, remember.” Bennett said.
“I know that caused an issue with dad not trusting her and he did right by getting a PI to spy on her.” I said.
“Your mom tried to cheat on your dad before?” Abigail asked.
“No, her first attempt was with Bennett's dad. Who is my dad's brother. Dad has caught her a total of 3 times cheating on him with different men throughout the years. The last one before this he told mom this was her last chance of he caught her cheating on him again she was done with her. She said she was done but clearly she wasn't.” I said.
“That's just said. If you're gonna cheat, why be in a relationship or a marriage in the first place.?” Abigail said.
“Who knows why people cheat on people they claim they love but I do know for sure is dad deserves better.” I said.
“You're right he does.” Abigail said and I nodded.