ch 4

"Boss, here is the background check on the couple you asked about." Links said.
"Thank you." I said to links. He is one of my best friends. We have 3 guys in my Mafia damned Chance and we call them by their last name to know who we are talking to. This Chance is, Chance Links out tech guru and a very close friend of mine. Like Max we have known each other since we were in diapers.
"No problem. Oh there's something sketchy about that couple in the file you're not gonna like." Links said and I looked at him confused.
"Take a look man." Links said and walked away.
I opened the file on the couple.
Mr. And Mrs. Scott and Amelia Sanders.
I looked over their file and saw they had a sealed file. These people are not the people they claim to be. They are not Scott and Amelia Sanders.
They are a rival that went off the grid 4 months before I took over the Mafia.
"Shit!. I said as I picked up my cell phone and called my dad.
"Kyler my boy. How are you?" Dad asked.
I was doing fine till this background check came threw on a horse the Tanners showed up under a different name wanting Spartan. They abuse their horse's dad. I have spent 6 years getting Spartan to where he is. It took him a year to get used to me or anyone here at the farm." I said.
"Shit ok I'm on my way over to the rescue center son. I wanna see this file " dad said.
"Ok dad. See you when you get here." I said then the line went dead.
As I was going over this file on the Smith's
"Daddy." Mikayla said as she ran into my office. I closed the file the second I saw tears in her eyes.
"What's wrong princess?" I asked.
"A boy at school hurt my daddy. He pushed me and, and, and kicked me." Mikayla cried.
"What?" I asked. Not at all happy a boy at Mikayla's school hurt my daughter.
"A boy at her school was bullying her on the first day of school and got physical. The boy's name is Carter Hunter. His parents were in and they had the rescue staff shirts on from this rescue." Abigail said as she walked into my office.
"I'll talk to the Hunters later. I have more pressing matters. The adopters for Spartan. Their background check on back in their information is in this file. It's about a mafia who went off the grid before I took over and well they abuse their horse's. And the names they gave me are not their names" I said.
"Spartan is not going to them is he?" Abigail asked with worry for the horse lacing her voice.
"No baby he isn't he is staying. I would never send an animal on this rescue ranch to a home that would harm them." I said as I shook my head no.
"Oh thank God." Abigail said.

"Kyle my boy I got good. News." I heard Kevin say as I waited for my dad who lives a couple of hours from here now.
"What is it dad?" Kyle asked.
"Someone from the pro football league has noticed your stats. They want you on their team and they are willing to work around your college classes. They are gonna come and see you play. Your last 4 games." Kevin said with joy in this voice.
"Who?" Kyle asked now existed as the rest of us.
"The coach for the Steelers." Kevin said.
"This is amazing. I get to go to Pittsburgh college and be on my favorite team and they are both less than an hour from home! Oh this is exciting!" Kyle said he was pumped.
"Oh wow I'm gonna be the youngest on the team. 18 going pro in college! Wow " Kyle said as it hit him he will be the youngest on a pro football team.
"Coach rocky has been getting you boys college ready for your dream college team but you play on a more advanced level then college and the pros have noticed it and one is willing to take you in and work around your college schedule." Kevin said.
"Oh this is both scary and exciting. I gotta tell Madison." Kyle said and took off out the door.
"Wow, that's the fastest I have seen him run." I said as I held Mikayla in my arms she passed out crying in my arms after I doctored up.
"I know that shocked me too." Kevin said in shock.

A couple of hours later.

"Son, where are you?" I hear my dad say.
"In my office dad." I slightly yelled.
Mikayla was up from her nap and didn't wanna leave my side for even a second.
Abigail was on the couch behind my desk on her laptop. She wants to open a hospital here on the ranch for my men and I have her my card to do just that. She didn't want to use it but I insisted for a good 2 hours before she gave in.
"Oh you have guests." Dad said.
"Not my guests. His is my queen Abigail behind me and her daughter soon to be mine as well her name is Mikayla. Babe, princess, this is my dad Keith." I said.
"Nice to meet you girls. So we're did you guys meet?" Dad asked.
"The hospital dad, she was my nurse and the princess here was playing nurse on me till she fell asleep in my arms." I said.
"Did you do the whole fake ouch thing you do with your niece?" Dad asked with a smile.
"He did it all. Just to make Mikayla giggle. When she was playing nurse while I was on the job." Abigail giggles quickly
"You were always good with kids son. And it takes a man like you to take an already made family like it's your own. Now wanna tell me why that sweet little face of hers has tears stains on it?" Dad said in questioning.
"A little boy in her school in her grade beat her up. I'm gonna talk to the parents about it. Doc came in to see if anything was broken before she fell asleep but thank goodness nothing was. Just some bruising and little cuts but she will be fine." I said.
"Little punk think it's ok to beat on a preasues little girl? Oh I don't think so. In our family we teach boys to treat women, even little girls like a princess or a queen, they are.
"If that boy was my kid I'd be spanking his hid red." Dad said and silently smacked his hands together making me chuckle.
"We know dad watched you don't to my little punk of a brother." I said.
"Damn right I did." Dad said.
"Now does Abigail know about the Mafia?" Dad asked.
"She does and she knows about this file here." I said, sliding it to him.
"Ok good. Didn't know I should open this in front of girl's or not." Dad said, grabbing the file.
"Normally I'd have this file at the mafia base but this involves a horse they wanted to adopt so I kept it here." I said.
"I believe you did the right thing son, I'd do the same thing.
"I have been wanting to wipe these people off the face of the earth after we rescued the animals they had. They went off the grid so I'm happy we found them now." Dad said.
"No wonder we couldn't find them. They changed their names." Dad said after he got to where the name change was.
"My thoughts exactly when I went over the file." I said.
"This is the current location they are staying at?" Dad asked.
"As far as we are aware, yes. Links somehow managed to hack into their car's GPS. To confirm the address. The car is at this address but we don't know for sure. They might have dropped that car at that address and taken another car to a different location. I don't know for sure." I said.
"We need to get men out to this location with pictures of them so they know who they are looking for to confirm they live at this location. We need them to scout the location. We need to know their day to day life. What they eat, how many times they go to the bathroom extra. We also need to know how many men they have at this location too so we know what we are dealing with." Dad said.
"I agree. I didn't want to throw men out there till you saw this. I should have sent them out 2 hours ago but I wanted your input on this before I did anything. I mean I knew you had been beating yourself over them disappearing before you could take care of them the way you wanted to. But we couldn't control that with them going off the grid." I said.
"That is true." Dad sighed.
Before I could say anything a very excited Kyle came walking into the house with Madison and his friends.
"I can't believe you get to play for the Steelers while in college. This is so exciting I'm happy for you man." Kyle's friend sinces diapers Nathan said.
"I know I'm excited, I can't wait to play football next season. Coach said on away games I can do my classes online so I am not behind on my classes. He talked to the dean about it and they are ok with it. They just need to talk to whomever my teacher are depending on what I wanna major in. I wanna major in the ESPN so I can continue my career in the pros." Kyle said.
"Did I hear that right?" Dad asked.
"Yeah you did. It's been the hottest topic since Kevin delivered the message to Kyle. It's something very exciting and both the college and the team he will be on are willing to work around his school schedule." I said.
"That is amazing. Since the school has gone to live steaming on YouTube we have been watching all his games since we moved 2 hours away. That kid has always excelled in everything he did. I'm proud of him." Dad said
"We all are dad." I said.
"Oh you're our mom is on her way. She would have come with me but she was babysitting when I left. She is gonna be thrilled you found your queen, learn she is now a grandma, and very proud of Kyle once she finds out the news." Dad said.
"Mom is gonna love the gold she is gonna dot on them, she will be very happy with Kyle that's for sure." I said.
"Alright my son I'm gonna get settled in my room. You get them men out there to scout out that location." Dad said.
"Will do dad." I said.
With that I picked up my phone and called Jaxon, my other friend since diapers and told him I'll be there in 20 minutes to go over details for a mission.

"Baby I will be back in a couple of hours. I am gonna have men with you in whatever room you go into. And some outside that room. They won't be in the bathroom with you.
These people are no joke. They will try and come in to kill people just to get the animals and abuse them.
Max is gonna be in charge of the men as well as be one of the men in that group. If these people do come, that safe room I showed you. He is the only man I trust with the code you and Mikayla are to go into that safe room to be safe. As of right now I need to get men out there to scout out the location. Once I send men out I'm gonna come back and be with my girls." I said.
"You be safe out there Kyler and come home to us." Abigail said.
"I will baby. I'll call when I get to the Mafia base. And I'll call when I get onto this property to let you know I made it there and back safely." I said.
"Ok." Abigail said.
I learned in to kiss her lips for a brief moment then walked out my office after I gently laid my daughter in her mother's arms.
"I'm coming with you son." Dad said as he tucked his gun into his pants.
"I figured you would dad. But I want you to stay here when Mom comes in." I said.
"I called and told her to get to a hotel for the time being that's heavily guarded and that it is not safe to be here at the moment." Dad said.
"Good idea. I need to talk to Max then I'll be ready to go." I said.
"I'll meet you at the car." Dad said and we went our separate ways.

I found Max at the dog kennels and told him what I needed him to do. Max nodded and did as I ordered then I ran to my car where dad was waiting. Then we on our way to the mansion my mafia base is at.