ch 19

“Hey stinky is home.” Max said. The next day.
“Let's get this in the washer ASAP.” Kevin said holding Kyle's gym bag by a very long and thick stick. He also had rubber gloves and a mask on, walking straight to the laundry room.
“It stinks that bad?” I asked.
“Yes and it is still stinking, it needs scrubbing like 60 or more times.” Kevin said.
“My farts can be smelled in that bag. It was so bad they had to put like 20 bags tied over it to keep the bus and the flight from stinking.” Kyle said.
“Yeah Dallas didn't wanna touch you, you stunk so bad.” Kevin almost yelled from the laundry room.
“Ew what is that smell.” Madison and Aiden said and gagged.
“Mexican food makes me gassy and what you smell is my passed gas on my football gear.” Kyle said.
Madison grabbed a can of air freshener next to her on a shelf and started spraying everywhere.
“That is not gonna work kid.” Max said.
“That's just gonna mask the smell, believe me we tried it.” T.J. said.
“Lysol?” Madison asked.
“Under the kitchen sink.” I said.
Madison ran to grab it and started spraying again.
“Ok kids, let's go shopping to get you guys new clothes and you will need school supplies for your online schooling.” I said to Madison and Aiden.
“Coming!” Madison said we heard the spray can being roughly sat down and running. We saw Madison run out the door and a big sigh of relief was heard.
“Ah, fresh air. That gym bag stinks.” Madison nearly yelled. making us a chuckle.

Time skip because I'm too lazy to type the shopping trip.

“Boss, there is an important call on line one in your office.” Angel said.
“Ok thank you Angel. Help the kids take their things to their rooms.” I said.
Angel nodded and did as told.
I walked into my office and took the call.
“Kyler speaking.” I said.
“Hi Mr. Martini, this is Vald. I got a call from my wife about a month ago and someone kidnapped my only daughter. I have had my men looking for who kidnapped my daughter for 6 months now, whoever did it whipped out the feed of the night she was kidnapped. I have worn out every possible way to look for my 13 year old daughter. She was asleep in bed for school and was taken from her bed. We didn't touch the room. We don't have the resources to do rescues like you do. I wanted to run every possibility I could before contacting you. I know we are not on the best of terms but I'm in desperate need of help on finding my daughter. Her name is Lizzy Lovkov. I faxed over all her information and even a recent picture of her.” Vald, a Russian Mafia boss said.
“Alright Vlad I'm willing to help find your daughter. Do you know what she was wearing the night she was taken? It will help identify her as well.” I said as I grabbed the papers from my fax machine.
“She was wearing pink silk long pants and a long sleeve button down shirt with white lace boarding sems.” Vlad said.
“Alright Do I have permission to send my forensic team to gather evidence and one of my best hackers/trackers to be a helpful set of eyes?” I asked.
“You have permission. And access to everything to help find my daughter.” Vlad said.
“Alright I'll book them the next flight out to you I'd come myself but I'll be out in a few days to help I'm close to closing a case myself. I just rescued a siblings, who was hiding out on my property. I'm looking for who was abusing them.” I said.
“Who are the children? Another mafia family had children go missing a month before mine did.” Vlad said.
“Madison and Aiden are their names. I haven't gotten a last name for now. They are using my last name for online schooling. They are afraid to tell me their last name.” I said.
“Hold on, let me patch in the family, maybe it's their children you found.” Vlad said.
“Alright sounds good.” I said.
I looked at the picture of Vlad's daughter and made copies of it then looked over her information.
“Martini, are you still there?” Vlad said.
“I'm still here Vlad.” I said.
“Derek Marvin is on the line.” Vlad said.
“Hello Derek it was brought to my attention that you have missing children.” I said.
“I do. I would have contacted you sooner but my wife has been in the hospital, she turned out house upside down in a rampage and stress got to her. Now for her body to recover she went into a coma. I have had my men searching for my kids.” Derek said.
“I completely understand Derek. I have recently rescued siblings who are afraid to tell me their last name so they are using mine for online schooling. I'm currently tracking down who was abusing them my wife and her dad ran tests on them, even a rape kit was performed no they were not raped but I do have a photo of the children I just got back from taking them shopping when Vlad called. I will email you their picture now. If they are your children you may come and pick them up.” I said as I pulled up the photos and emailed them to Derek.
“Oh thank god. If it is them I'll be on the first flight out to get them.” Derek said.
“I just sent the pictures of the children.” I said.
I looked up and saw Madison and Aiden at the door to my office.
“That's my children.” Derek said.
“Dad.” Madison said.
“Madi oh god Madi princess are you and Aiden ok?” Derek asked.
“Yeah dad, Kyler has been taking good care of us since he found us.” Madison said.
“You did a good job going to him princess. He is a good man who saves people.” Derek said.
“When can we go home?” Aiden asked.
“I'm booking a flight now my boy I'm going to get you, can you be good and tell Kyler who took you so we can help Vlad find his daughter? She is 13 and was taken a month after you guys were taken.” Derek said I'm questioning.
“Mexicans took us dad.” Madison said.
“Are you sure Madison?” I asked.
“Yeah dad had us memorize the mafia tattoo even the cartel and drug lord and any other tattoo from any gang in case we were ever kidnapped.” Madison said.
“That's a smart idea Derek good call on that.” I said.
“Thank you and good job on remembering kids. My flight is booked. I'm gonna pack a bag and come get you guys.” Derek said.
“Ok dad.” They said.
“Hey Derek.” I said.
“Yeah.” Derek said.
“Your kids are here at the farm and 2 of the puppies we have here have taken a liking to them. If you're ok with it they can have the dogs they are in the beginning stages of being a support dog. After the support training they can if you want they can also be trained to protect.” I said.
“That's a wonderful idea.” Derek said.
“Wonderful. I'll have the papers for them ready. They are all up today with their shots too. I was gonna have the kids do online schyundwr my last name to have the katch up on what they missed but their last names were not given. Can you by chance contact their school and have them fax over the work they missed so my wife and I can help them catch up on their school work? I don't want them to fall behind and I'm sure you and your wife don't want that either.” I said.
“I will contact them now. After I pick up the kids you can go help Vald.” Derek said.
“Sounds like a plan. Alright. Vlad I. Gonna cally cousin Bennett. He and his boss are helping me with the Mexican cartel case. Do I have permission to bring them?” I asked.
“Now that we know it was the Mexican cartel being all the help you need I just want my little girl home.” Vlad said.
“Dad I found this in Lizzy’s room.” Vladimir. Son Xander said.
“Xander found a note.” Vlad said.
Derek was long gone from the call, we could hear him talking on a different line and shuffling around in his office but we paid no mind to it.
“what does the note say?” I asked, then if we heard a click then Derek’s call was disconnected.
“You will never find your daughter. She will soon be like your wife dead and gone.” Vlad said.
“Dad, mom died of cancer 6 months after Lizzy was born” Xander said.
“I know, son. I know. Kyler and his men are coming. First he is sending his forensics team and his best hackers then he will be here after Derek picks up his kids. Kyler found Derek’s kids, he will help us find Lizzy.” Vlad said.
“Hi Mr. Martini. I have a question.” Xander said.
“Hi Xander I'm all ears son.” I said.
“Do you have any support dogs? I'm sure Lizzy would like to have one.” Xander said.
“I have a lot of them, even puppies that are in the beginning stages of their support training. After we get Lizzy back you guys are more than welcome to come and take a look at the dogs. All the animals here are rescues just like the humans we rescue as well.” Just as I said that my fax machine fired up.
“That sounds like an excellent idea Xander. But we will do that after Lizzy heals. We don't want the dog to reopen her wounds.” Vlad said.
“You do whatever feels right about getting a dog. But for now let's focus on finding Lizzy. Vlad I'll call you once I board my flight after Derek picks up his kids. Just hang in tight and let my men do their work when they arrive. I gotta get Derek’s kids started on their school work they missed. Vlad it would be a good idea to get Lizzy's fax to you as well. That way she has something to do while she heals. But it will be best to do that when she is off the drowsy pain medicine for good.” I said.
“I'll just have them email them to her remote learning laptop so she can do the work on her own time while she heals.” Vlad said.
“Sounds like a good idea. Don't want her to be behind on her school work.” I said.
“Very true. And good luck with getting them to do their school work. We will keep in touch with you Martini and thank you for the help.” Vlad said.
“No problem I'm glad I could help on the matter if I get any updates in between now and by the time I get there I'll let you know. We currently have a new victim in our cells from the Mexican cartel. One of them was at the football game yesterday and tried to kill Kyle while he was in the middle of the game.” I said.
“Is that why he ran off the field yesterday?” Xander asked.
“Yeah but we made it seem he ran to use the restroom. He was really gassy yesterday and Mexican food makes him gassy, so when he came back out to the field after her got the man who had the sniper on Kyle. The ref asked why Kyle ran off the field and to make the he ran off the field to use the restroom believable Kyle ripped ass his football gear smells from him passing gas.” I said.
“We were wondering why we were seeing a red beam of light flashing on the screen. We just thought it was a fan with a toy Laser.” Vlad said.
“Nope. Abigail is training to see the difference in-between the red light. A toy one doesn't have as bright of a light beam as the ones used on a gun. I mean yes they are both bright but the toy one is mean, it's for pets to be playing catch the red dot when they can't because it's a light it's a few shades darker to not harm the pets eyes. Then compared it to one used for weapons.” I explained.
“Oh wow. If you need any help taking down the Mexicans let me know we will be happy to help after what they have done.” Vlad said.
“Help is always welcome, Vlad. Now I have a question. If that's a big if. But if they had drugged her. I wanna know if I can use my wife's herbal medicine to flush the drug out of her system. We used it on Mason Kyler's teammates and it flushes the drugs they used on him out of his system like no other. He was literally throwing it up pissing left and right to flush the drugs out of his system. It worked like a laxative but minus the shitting everywhere.” I said.
“I have heard about Mason being kidnapped and almost sold on the black market. If she is drugged, use it. Lizzy will be getting the best rehab survus if she was drugged.” Vlad said.
“Alright that means Dakota, Abigail's father will be coming along as well. He works with herbal medicine like Abigail dose and he has trained her how to use herbal medicine. Abigail would have been tagging along but she is pregnant and about to pop. So I can't be away for long from my wife.” I explained.
“No, I completely understand. How about this so you don't have to leave Abigail’s side. Send Max in your place and we will keep in contact with you through video calls.” Vlad offered.
“Are you sure Vlad? As much as I love the idea of staying and not missing my first born’s birth. But are you sure you don't need me there?” I asked.
“Positive. We will call you on video call. Every step of the way.” Vlad said.
“Alright I'll send back but I'm sending his brother Kevin with him as well. But don't be shocked, if Kevin disappears on game days he has never missed a game of Kyle's. And each game he goes to make sure Kyle is perfected probably for cases like yesterday. and I'm sure he is not about to miss a game now. Just giving you a heads up if you can't find Kevin on the days that are game days. He does it every mission he is on. He leaves the night before the game and leaves when he knows Kyle is safe at home to resume where he was on the mission. He has never missed a game he is not about to start now.” I said.
“Understandable, every Mafia family is aware his mom abandoned him and Kevin doesn't wanna make Kyle feel like his only parent isn't there for him. I'll let my men know if this in case they can't find Kevin.” Vlad said.
“That's fine you can do that just make sure they don't touch his work. He has a very Pacific way he does his work and if one this is out of place he will go ape shit on your men and we don't need that we need to keep his work untouched. We don't need any mishaps when he goes back to work. I have always let Kevin miss the days of game day for Kyle when I send Kevin on a mission. But he always gets his work done, oh and don't be surprised if you didn't find the work missing either, he likes to work on the plane that way he is not distracting at the game but he is always brainstorming while watching Kyle play. Watching Kyle play football at the games itself. Helps him focus on new plans, get his job or the whole mission done. And it's always bamb proof.” I said.
“Got it game day is Kevin’s zen day during missions.” Vlad said.
“Correct.” I said.
“Alright we are going to go and get everything ready for their arrival. We will keep in touch.” Vlad said.
“Sounds good. Oh don't be surprised if I have my laptop in the living room during one of them calls on GameDay. I haven't missed a game myself. I used to go to all of his games but rescue misses have been popping up left and right so I resorted to listening or watching it.” I said.
“Understandable. Totally get it.
We will be doing the same. We are fans of Kyle's so we will be doing the same during calls.” Vlad said.
“Alright jersey game calls are being forwarded to. We will have to get together someday for GameDay. We pizza, Wings, Abigail makes homemade foods and desserts as well. When you guys are free and in the area let me know. If it is an away game and you're in the area come on over for game day if it's a home game we always go to the stadium. We have great seats and have a whole section to ourselves.” I said.
“Sounds like a Martini plan. If we are in the area and have free time we will definitely do that.” Vlad said and I hear someone doing a happy dance in the background.
“Boy what are you doing?” Vlad asked.
“I'm excited to be able to go and watch the game with them when it's game day and we are in the area and have the time to.” Xander said excitedly.
“You're too much kid.” Vlad laughed.
“You love me and you know it. Now let's go get ready for them to arrive and find Lizzy.” Xander said and we heard him run off.
“Alright I gotta go and help Mr happy pants we will keep in touch Martini.” Vlad said.
“Alright Vlad we'll keep in touch. We will find Lizzy just keep a positive mind and keep strong for her. She is gonna need her dad to be strong for her alright.” I said.
“I'm doing my best to keep it together for her. Xander not so much but this new excitement he just heard gave him hope to hold on.” Vlad said.
“How about I send a pick me up gift. For the Monday night game you and Xander come out for the home game, clear your heads for the day and then when you get home you will have a much clearer mind. How does that work? You will have sideline access too.” I said.
“Sounds good, we will need a small distraction. That Monday night game is this week coming up correct?” Vlad said.
“Correct, I got guest tickets with my season pass so I'll give you and Xander a ticket. These tickets get VIP passes. I'll have Kevin give you and Xander the tickets Sunday night you guys will leave the both of you will stay here to rest up then we will all go to the game together. Then that night you guys will leave to go back home with fresh minds.” I explained.
“Sounds like a plan to me. My brain is fried.” Vlad said.
“Alright, sounds like a plan. Now Abigail is gonna wanna list of foods you guys like so send that when you have free time to.” I said.
“We will get that done as soon as we can, thanks Martini. I really appreciate it.
“It's not a problem Vlad, I'm more than happy to help.” I said.
We said our goodbyes and hung up. I sighed and called Max and Dakota into my office and grabbed the papers from my printer and fax machine.