ch 9

The Steelers won. 23-15 Kyle and his team did an amazing job. We are currently making our way to the parking lot but also keeping an eye on Madison. So far she and assjack stopped to use the restroom, hit the gift shop and are not heading out to the parking lot from the looks of it. We had blended in with the crowd so they didn't notice us following them. Once we reached the parking lot. I saw them get into Madison's car she left at her parents while she was at college and drove off.

"Kyler I'll call Kevin to let him know Kyle is safe to go home. I'll hang back and hitch a ride with him to make sure she doesn't come back. You get Abigail and Mikayla home. Mikayla looks nickered." Jack, my ranch hand who moved from Texas up to Pennsylvania he and his family lost their horses rescue farm to a wildfire and they lost everything they had as their truck. So they moved to a different state to start fresh. On the way to a new state to live. They were looking for farm land to buy and start over at. Came across an ad I had for hired help on taking care of the horse we rescued. He reached out to me and told me his story. I offered him and his family a place to stay. Told him when he got here he could draw up plans for a new home to be built for he and his family and it can be built while they stayed in the main house. We helped them get new clothes and everything they needed while their home was being built. He hand his family have been with us for 9 years now they know about the Mafia and had respectful asked. Not to be involved in it. He doesn't want his family involved in any Mafia business. I respected that and told him that the Mafia world is aware the farm is not the be involved with Mafia stuff. If an animal is in need of a rescue they put their differences aside long enough to get the animal or animals safe into my care. I told him all mafia work with me hand and hand in animal relation but outside of the animal rescue is a different story. And he and his family respected that this is a safe haven from the Mafia world.
"I appreciate Jack. I'll let Diana know you will be home a little late." I said.
"I can call her Kyler." Jack said.
"Alright if you can't connect her let me know I'll check on her ok." I said.
"I'll call if I can't get a hold of her." Jack said.
I nodded and got my queen and our princess to the car. Once they were safely inside my car I got in the driver's seat and took off for home.
The second we left the parking lot Abigails phone rang and she pulled it out. I glanced over to see Kyle FaceTime call on the screen.
"Hey mom." Kyle said on the FaceTime call.
"Hey sweetheart." Abigail said. And then they started talking. I can see Kyle walking in the locker room in a hoodie and a strap over his shoulder meaning he will be leaving the stadium soon.

"Babe do you see that?" Abigail said and pointed to a faint colorful blinking light running along the forest floor.
"Yeah I see it. I'm gonna get out and check it out. You get in the driver's seat and drive home. The driveway is less than 100 feet." I said.
"Babe be careful." Abigail said as I grabbed my pistol and flashlight.
"I will baby" I said and kissed her and then jumped out of the truck turning on the flashlight and ran in the direction of the colorful blinking lights.
The closer I got to the lights I started to hear what sounded like a child crying while running.
"ᏺꭴ bꭱꮤꮦꮾ cꭳꮊ ꮀꮊ ꭴꮎꭽꮾꮉ ꭰꮎ ꮓ ꭰ ꮝcꮾꭰꮤc ꭳꮎ ᏺꭴ!" I heard being yelled at me.
((You better come home unharmed and not a scratch.))
I didn't know what it meant but I'll ask later.
"Hey kid, I'm not gonna harm you. I just wanna help!" I yelled for the child to hear me.
"Hey kid, I wanna get you back home safe to your parents." I said.
"MOMMY!" I heard the kid yelling.
In minutes I was in front of the kid and saw it was a little girl. I gently picked her up and cooed at her.
"It's ok sweetheart I'm gonna clean you up, get you food and we can try and find your momma ok." I cooed.
"I want my mommy." She cried into my shoulder.
"I'll help you get to your mommy, calm down sweetheart." I cooed.

By the time I got us home I could hear my queen talking in a different language.
"Ꭾ bꭱꮤꮦꮾ ꮓꮤ bꭱ ꮁꮾꮤ ꭳꮾꭽꭵꭱ ꭰ ꮝcꮾꭰꮤc ꭳꮎ ꭿꮉ." Over and over again.
((He better not be harmed or scratched.))
I walked inside with a crying little girl in my arms.
"ꮾꭰꮤ ꮤꭾ ꭾꮅꮅ ꭽppꭱꮑꮫ? ꮾᏼ ꮩꭱꮝ ꭲꮤ ꮆꭳꭷ ꮅꭸ ꮤꭾ ꮅꮤꮮ ꭹꮾꮅ ꮆꭳꭷ ꮅꭸ ꮝꭾ ꭺꮤ bꭱꭰꮤ ꭴp?"
((what the hell happened? why does it look like the little girl look like she got beat up?)
"Babe, English I have no idea what you're saying." I said.
"I said what the hell happened? why does it look like the little girl look like she got beat up?" Abigail said.
"I don't know, I couldn't really see anything when I picked her up. Go get her cleaned up, I'll get her food and a doctor." I said and gently passed the little girl to my queen who took the girl and upstairs she went.
I texted our female doctor and then got to making the little girl something small to eat. I'm not sure how much her stomach can take food wise. But I made 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a glass of milk.
“Daddy, why do I hear crying?” Mikayla asked.
“Because daddy rescued a little girl from the woods on our property. She was lost and couldn't find her Mommy.” I said.
“Oh no! I call Bennett.” Mikayla said and started digging into my pockets for my phone. Once she was able to get it, that's exactly what she did, making me chuckle.
“Bennett it's Mikayla, daddy found a girl in the woods.” Mikayla said.
“Daddy Bennett wants you.” Mikayla said.
“Ok princess you did good calling Bennett I'm very proud of you.” I said taking the phone. She smiled and ran off giggling to her room.
“Hey Bennett. Yeah Abigail and I spotted bright blinky lights on kids shoes. I went into the woods with my gun and a flashlight in case a wild animal attacked. I found a little girl about Mikayla's age screaming for her mommy. I brought her back to the house to clean her up. Doc is on her way here to do a check up. I'm getting her food now. The poor thing is probably starving.” I said.
“There was a missing persons report on a little girl. The age of 6 mom took her daughter to the park. Mom turned to get her daughter a drink and some stanks and when she turned back around the daughter was missing. Did the little girl have on green pants with a pink shirt and a matching green windbreaker?” Bennett asked.
“She didn't have a coat on but her pants and shirt are the colors you asked.” I said.
“I'm on my way. I'll contact the mom on my way over.” Bennett said.
“Alright cuz see ya when you get here.” I said
“See ya in a bit.” He said then we hung up.