ch 10

“Momma.” Abigail and I heard Kyle said the second he answered Mikayla come back from their day of fun.
“Kitchen.” Abigail said.
“Momma Mikayla and I got you something, even you too Kyler.” Kyle said as he walked in with Mikayla in his arms who was holding 2 bags.
“Daddy this is yours and mommy this is yours.” Mikayla said, holding the bags in our direction. Abigail stopped chopping vegetables and I stopped seasoning the steak. We washed our hands real quick and grabbed the bags.
I have a watch in mine that had Mikayla’s and Kyle’s initials and Abigail had a charm bracelet with the same thing.
“Guys this is wonderful thank you.” Abigail said.
“Thank you, I love the watch. It's one I have had my eyes on too. How did you know?” I asked.
“Mikayla has seen you looking at watches online and said that one is the one you've been complaining back to each time.” Kyle said.
“Well thank you.” I said.
“You're welcome.” Kyle said.
“You're welcome mommy and daddy.” Mikayla said.
“I found football necklaces for Kyle and I and he has the one that saids Kyle number one big brother and mine has my name with world's number one baby sister.” Mikayla said and they showed us their matching necklaces.
“That's cute.” Abigail said.
“Thank you.” They both said in unison.
“You're welcome. Now off you go. I'll call when dinner is done.” Abigail said and shooed them away.
Just as we are getting the food on to cook Kyle comes flying in.
“Kyler, I just got a phone call from coach. One of the guys on the team went out partying. Police found his phone, it was Bennett who found it but not the owner of the phone. Bennett said he looked for a name of the owner in the phone in the settings and Mason Cole is nowhere to be seen, everyone around said they saw him get into a black SUV with tinted windows with no plates.” Kyle said.

Just as he said that Bennett himself walked in with a tape.
“I take it that your couch called and told you so you informed Kyler?” Bennett asked the second he spotted us.
“Yeah.” Kyle said.
“Good saves me the explanation as to why I'm here. Kyler my boss needs your help on this since a NFL star well one of them went missing. I got all the traffic tapes from where he was picked up to were the vehicle went missing.” Bennett said.
“Office now. Kyle, call up your coach and get him here ASAP. I may not feel comfortable telling him this but he deserves to know, babe sorry I can't help with dinner but mafia business is being brought in for help.” I said.
“It's ok, I understand. I hope you boys find Mason Cole and bring him home safe and sound.” Abigail said.
“We will baby. But Kyle you're not getting in on this I refuse to let you in on mafia business I don't want your father and I don't want you in this kind of life.” I said as I turned to Kyle.
“I wasn't planning on it. That life isn't for me. I don't want anything to do with it. I'll be with Mikayla. But I'll call coach.” Kyle said and pulled shis phone out and gave him a call.
“Mike Tomlin here?” We hear on loud speaker.
“Hey coach, it's Kyle Harrison. Officer Bennett needs you to meet him at his cousin's place his cousin needs to bring you in on something that involves finding Mason Cole.” Kyle said.
“Ok… what's the address?” Kyle’s coach said.
Kyle gave him the address then coach said he would be here in 20 minutes. 40 minutes at the latest. Then they said their goodbyes and hung up.
“I'll let coach in when he gets here.” Abigail said.
“Ok thank you babe.” I said and kissed her lips.
“I'll be with sis.” Kyle said and left.

Coach arrived we told him about the Mafia and told him we don't do anything bad but good and that we save people and only kill if needed to be. Well my mafia that is. And let him know Kyle has nothing to do with it since we don't want him in this life. To say coach was shocked was an understatement.
But he was calm and threw it all.
“You're telling me you can find Mason?” Coach asked.
“We can find him, we got footage that will tell us who took him. We put our feelers out in the mafia world and on the black market there is a big poll going on about how much a NFL star goes for. To test that theory out they had to kidnap one to find out. Now if this is for human trafficking my men are all on it. I have a spy out now following the lead as we speak. I'm fixing to look at the football now with my tech guy Mac just waiting for him to get here. I wanted to inform you what was going on and how he is gonna be found. My cousin's boss is aware of my Mafia helping the community we live in and he calls on us to help find people since we do such a fantastic job it is. I don't know if you heard before Kyle graduated highschool, but we rescued a bunch of teen girls who went through a terrible ordeal by another Mafia who went off the grid. But didn't pop back up because they wanted to adopt a horse off us under a different name, our tech guy dug deeper into that with his team and found out it was the mafia that went off the grid. We put them assjacks to sleep with food that had sleeping medicine in it. We rescued the girls then to make sure they didn't do it again we blew the place up with that mafia in it with the hockey game on them passed out asleep. Now we are not the Mafia that kills unless it's necessary and the police and let us get away with it because we help them with cases such as this. And it's less men or women in the prison as well, now that Mafia we took down recently are some crafty assjacks and would have found a way to escape from jail or prison so we had to take them out.” I said.
“What did they do to that girl?” Coach asked.
“worked them as a slave, starved them and raped them in any way possible till they fall pregnant. Once the baby was born they killed them. The wife of the leader of that Mafia while her husband was going to town, she was either watching and making sure the girls got pregnant or she was at her husband's side next to his pecker as he slammed into a poor teen girl eating her out. That whole mafia was pedophiles.” I said.
“Oh god I don't blame you for killing them then if that was my daughter going through that I'd kill them too.“ Coach said.
“After we rescued them girls plus the babies we got them medical car from my private doctor my woman who let you in is a nurse she helped with medical care. After medical care we let them stay in a mansion we have here in the property to rest while their parents arrive. The next day the girls were reunited with their families with their medical records. The girls let leak that that after the babies were born, they take mother of the babies were taken to where the other girls were sleeping and forced the girls to watch them kill the mother of said child. Now the babies went to child services, the teens that were still alive reunited with their parents the dead teens we have no idea where they bodies are even are. I have men out on that Mafia’s property looking into that now. It's been months and no leads yet but then again they have thousands of anchors to go threw so it will take time to find the bodies. To get them taken in to be identified by dental records. We want them girls to have a proper barrel.” I said.
“Damn them poor girls. I hope their bodies get found and the other girls get the proper care needed. As for them babies, let's hope they get good homes.” Coach said.
“Yeah let's hope they don't, babies are gonna wanna know who they are from but we never gave child services that information. We just told them their parents died from some Mafia that fall off the grid, no idea who the parents are. Which is kinda the truth. Their momma was murdered but who knows who the daddy was, all we know is that he was a part of that mafia we killed and their daddy is dead too.” I said.
“I can see why you said that.” Coach said.
“Yeah. But this Mason situation is no different. We will find him one way or another. We just wanted to inform you that the police asked for my Mafia’s help. My Mafia are both good guys. We like to keep our streets safe and drug free. And we love rescuing people and animals. All the animals here are rescues. This farm is strictly for rescues only. With people we bring them here, have our private doctor check them over before all evidence is washed away. After medical is done we have them wash up, feed them, have them rest and reunite them with family. Now animals we nurse them back to health mentally and physically to where they can be adopted again when someone is looking to adopt. We dona background check to make sure the animals are going to a really good family that will love them. That Mafia we killed they not only kidnap teens and did what they did to them but they abused animals too. They wanted to take a horse that took a liking to my daughter and abuse it in some shape or form. I wasn't about to let that happen after we found out who they really were. We rescued all kinds of house pets and farm animals. Every once in a while we will get an exotc animals. We will house it, till we can find a place that specializes in taking care of them. We again do background checks to make sure that place doesn't abuse their animals before we send the exotic animal to them or they come and get it.” I explained. That's awesome. If this is a rescue farm only is your mafia in a different location?” Coach asked.
“It is. I'm more involved with the rescue than I am with the Mafia. Some of my men from the Mafia work here also they are more into the rescuing then the whole mafia thing as well. But I do have someone very trustworthy to watch over the Mafia base while I'm not there. I get called in if needed and if the police ask for help we jump right in.” I said.
“Ok. And i'm getting a gut feeling the mafia business with the locals other then the police is kept on the Down low.” Coach said.
“It is. Only the police know about my Mafia who loves to help but my Mafia and the police decided to keep it hush hush with the public. We don't want them scared knowing a mafia is keeping them safe and them having to walk on eggshells around us. We wanted them to feel comfortable around us.” I said.
“Understandable.” Coach said and I nodded.
“Well coach we will be letting you head home and be out of your hair. Just keep the mafia out of the public even though press on finding Mason, we are on it and I'll be keeping in touch with you on when we find Mason and have the whole team guarded. We don't need anymore team members getting kidnapped. I'm sure Masons gone missing off the street are all over the news by now, and every team in the states is on lockdown and has a guard on them at all times when leaving to do something.” I said.
“I'm sure it's all over the news too. I mean it's a big deal. A pro football star gone missing is gonna hit midea and press like wildfire.” Coach said.
“It is drive home safe now I'll keep you updated on what we find out on Mason. Just keep the mafia out of the media and press.” I said.
“Will do. I'll keep my phone on me 24/7.” Coach said as he got up. We shook hands and I showed him out to the porch like any homeowner would do when a guest leaves.
“Have a safe drive home.” I said.
“Will do and please find Mason soon.” Coach said.
“We will find him as soon as we can.” I said.
Coach nodded and left.