ch 22

((A/N: sorry had the chapter numbers slightly mixed up and I just noticed.))

I have been sitting here holding my kids when the door burst open and I shot a glare at who opened the door with a bang scaring the shit out of my kids.
“Thanks asshole.” I said to Kyle.
“Sorry.” Kyle said and ran to Abigail.
“Come on mom, wake up “ Kyle said.
“Son Dakota said she is in a coma it will take her a bit to wake up 4 days to a week.” Kevin said.
“No no no mom needs to wake up.” Kyle said as I soothed my newborns babies who are crying their eyes out.
“Daddy's got you. Bubba scares you I know but it's ok daddy's got you. I know that was a scary sound but it's ok.” I said I reached into the diaper bag dad sat next to me and I grabbed 2 binkies and Mato and Kimi latched onto them and settled down.
“There we go daddy's got you.” I cooed.
“Dakota went to get, little miss everything she needs. He is gonna have everything shipped to the house but a few outfits he is gonna bring them here.” Kevin said.
“Ok thank you.” I said and he nodded.

2 weeks later

“Come on baby, wake up. You have yet to meet the twins.” I said as I kissed her hand as the twins slept in their cots next to us sound asleep.
Abigail has been very responsive and showing signs of waking up for a couple of days now but has yet to wake up.
“Boss.” I hear the second I got done asking my wife to wake up.
“Yes Jason.” I said looking at one of my men who lives at my Mafia mansion.
“We got an urgent call from the Mafia in India the leader’s children was kidnapped and they traced the trackers that are embedded into their kid’s arms. They tracked their location here in the states. We have the tracking numbers of their trackers. Their location and they are about an hour away from base with your permission the leader wants to come and rescue his kids.” Jason said.
“Give the permission the all clear. But I want men to scout out the location and someone monitoring trackers in case they are moved. I want all updates of what's going on. If you see his children let me know. If we need to attack before the India mafia get here we need to attack. I'm not having a mafia families children harmed on my watch. If I could I'd be hands in on the rescue mission but I can't. I can't leave my family unperfected.” I said.
“I out scouts out at the location. I got an update the second I entered the hospital and it's not good boss. Their is a lot of India children some are being abused and some are being raped out in the open.” Jason said.
“Shit. That's got good. Get a group of men and attack before you set off I want life feed to my laptop and I want comms I'll try and help from here.” I said.
“I'll have tech get on that now while I get out men in groups and head out.” Jason said.
“Thank you. I'll contact Dakota and Libby to get the hospital ready at the farm. Inform Jai of what is happening the second you get in contact with him. Let him know about the other children from his country and have him go to the farm where the children will be taken to after the rescue. And let him know he will be given copies of the children's medical records From their time in our care so he can give them to their families.” I said.
“We are letting the children go back with him in case their families can't fly out?” Jason asked.
“Correct if they need to, they can borrow our jet to help take the children back home.” I said.
“I'll let don Jai know of the plans that are taking place I told him I'll call the second I left the hospital. I told him about your situation and he sent his regards. He also said he will send some flowers for Abigail’s recovery as a thankyou for allowing him to come here.” Jason said.
“Tell him your welcome and thank you for the flowers. I'm sure Abigail will love them once they arrive.” I said.
“Alright, I'm gonna go and call don Jai and get the rescue mission underway.” Jason said.
I nodded and he left.
I leaned over and kissed Abigail gently on the lips but I was not expecting a kiss in return as I got up to set up my laptop.
“Abigail baby are you awake?” I whispered.
“Yeah.” She whispered.
“Oh thank god.” I sighed in relief and engulfed my wife in a hug and kissed the shit out of her.
“I missed you baby so goddamn much.” I said happily.
“I missed you too. How long have I been out? We're the twins?” about said in question.
“You have been in a coma for 2 weeks and the twins are right next to us in their cots fast asleep.
I refused to let the twins leave the room or anyone touch them, the doctors and nurses had to bring everything into the room to check their vitals and weight. because I didn't want to be unperfected, they could have been kidnapped for all we know. I was not taking any chances plus I wanted you to hold them first other them me. Our family and friends have been patiently waiting to hold Mato and Kimi.” I said.
“GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY GRANDDAUGHTER!” we hear Dakota yell.
“Mikayla, go see mommy and daddy.” Dakota said.
A second later Mikayla came running into the room, tears running down her face.
“Princess what's wrong?” I asked as I picked her up.
“A doctor touched me.” Mikayla said.
“Touched you, how princess? Did the doctor touch you on your chest or down below?” I asked.
“I went potty while grandpa was getting me a drink from the vending machine and a male doctor came in as I was pulling my pants up and touched my below area.” Mikayla cried.
“Oh god Mikayla baby are you ok?” Abigail asked frantically.
“No it hurt. He he he he put his finger in.” Mikayla cried.
“Go to mommy princess I'll be back ok.” I said.
“Ok daddy.” Mikayla cried as I sat her on the hospital bed with Abigail and rushed out.
“Max, don't let anyone in Abigail’s room till I got this situation under control.” I ordered.
“Yes boss.” Max said and I ran to the restroom near Abigail’s hospital room to see Dakota holding a guy by the throat.
“Dakota, you don't want that kind of blood on your hands. I get your mad I am too. Let me deal with him you go check your granddaughter. Tell Max I said to let you in the room even though I told him not to let anyone in.” I said.
“Ok ok ok.” Dakota said I placed my hand on his so I could grab the man who violated my daughter. Dakota slipped his hand from under my hand and ran out the restroom.
Once the restroom door closed I punched the doctor in the face.
“YOU DARE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER INAPPROPRIATELY?!” I yelled in questioning.
“I'm gonna show you what happens to sick twisted men who get off on touching minor little girls. You touched a princess of a mafia that I run and as mafia boss who owns this hospital you just signed your death certificate!” I explained. I punched the sick fuck in the temple at the right angle knocking this disgusting asshole out cold. I walked out the restroom.
“ACE!” I yelled.
Knowing damn well he is on this floor somewhere.
A second later he ran down the hall from where the elevator are located.
“Yes boss?” Ace asked.
“There is a doctor in the restroom behind me. Take him to the cells. He touched our mafia princess inappropriately Dakota was getting a drink from the vending machine while Mikayla was using the restroom. The doctor that's in there came in as she was pulling her pants up and touched her down below and inserted his finger into her. He is out cold but not for long he signed his death certificate.” I said.
“Oh he is so dead I'll take him to the cells boss we will rough him up for you as well.” Ace said and marched his way into the restroom. I walked over to a nurse and told them them what happened and that I want a female doctor to check my daughter to see if anything was torn after that sick fuck stuck his finger in my daughter.
The nurse told me she will get a doctor asap and I walked over to my wife's hospital room.
“Max, a doctor is coming to check on Mikayla, let her in when she gets here. I wanna make sure that sick fuck didn't tare anything when he stick his finger in my daughter. Once she gets here, go find Ace at the cells. Find out if he is secretly working for some other mafia. If he is, I want information. If not then fucking kill him.” I ordered.
“On it. Oh before I forget there is word of a strip club hiring teens to work there and are forcing the girls to have sex with their clients.” Max said.
“What?” I asked in disbelief.
“I said what I heard and I'm looking into it. Whatever findings I have I'll bring the file to you right away.” Max said.
“You better no strip club should be doing that in my home state. I may be the mafia king of the states but no one. I mean no one who owns a strip club should hire a minor and force them to have sex with their clients.” I seethed.
“I know and I'm looking into it. Once I get more Intel on it I'll bring the file straight to you. I hear there's more than just the one. I'm looking into that too.” Max said.
“Good I want to know who these people are and who they work for the second you do.” I snapped.
“I understand boss I promise I'm working on it but for now I have to deal with that fucker who touches our princess.” Max said I nodded and he left knowing he will bring me that file when he gets his hands on it.
A moment later after I walked back into the room there was a light knock. Dakota walked to the door and a doctor walked in pushing a hospital bed with equipment and a hospital gown for kids on it.
“Hello. I'm here to check the little one due to the event that happened in the restroom. Here is a gown she is gonna wear for a few minutes. Mom in a hospital bed so dad or grandpa can you go into the restroom to help the little one into the gown while I set up?” The doctor said.
Since Mikayla was clung to me. I got up grabbed the town and walked into the bathroom.
“Ok sweetheart. We are gonna change you into this hospital gown so we can see if that evil man did to you that's hurting ok princess?” I said in questioning.
“Ok daddy.” Mikayla said.
She had non-stop tears running down her face. I helped Mikayla strip of all her clothes even the underwear and put the hospital gown on her.
Once she was in the hospital gown. I gently picked my daughter up and walked out the restroom and gently laid Mikayla down we're the doctor told me to. But Mikayla wouldn't let go so I stayed hoved over my daughter. Shilding her from what's going on around her.
“Ok I'm gonna start now. Sweetheart you might feel some discomfort but I'm gonna be as gentle as possible with you. Your to young for this tool I'm about to use but it is necessary to see if anything was torn for what you went threw. Dad if she is any more uncomfortable then what she ready is try and distract her with positive things to help relax her as much as possible I need all muscles relaxed.” The doctor said.
“Ok.” I said and then I saw and felt Mikayla tighten her muscles in fear.
“Ok princess. I need you to relax and be a good girl for daddy. If you relax I'll have grandpa go get you some ice cream and all the candy you want with some new toys. Would you like that princess?” I said in questioning.
“Really?” Mikayla asked.
“Yes really would you like that princess?” I asked.
“Yes!” Mikayla said.
“Ok. Grandpa get your phone out princess here is gonna list what she wants for being a good girl.” I said.
“Ok give me a second to pull my notepad app up.” Dakota said standing next to mine and Mikayla’s head and bent down.
“Ok princess what is it that you want for being a good girl?” Dakota asked.
“I want cookies dough ice cream. For my candy I want.” And the list went on and Mikayla was fully relaxed while the doctor did her thing.

“Ok I'm all done. You did a very good job sweetie. I didn't see any tearing. There is some redness from the finger that was entered but nothing was torn. It's starting to swell but that will go down in a few days along with the soreness. For being a good girl sweetheart I'm gonna send up a surprise with a special treat. While dad is helping you back in your close I'm gonna ask mom what is your favorite treat and I'm personally gonna buy it. I'm going on my lunch break in a few minutes so while I am out eating lunch I'll get you that special treat for being a good girl. I do this for all my young patients your age who has gone through the same thing as you. So I'll be back in about 20 to 30 minutes with that treat ok.” The doctor said.
“Ok thank you nice lady.” Mikayla said.
“Your welcome sweetheart. I'll be back in a bit.” The doctor said and started packing up her equipment as I picked up Mikayla and went back into the restroom and helped her get her clothes back on. When we came back out the doctor was gone but a very worried Kyle was here.
“Come here sissy bubba is here.” Kyle said and gently took his sister out of my arms.
Once Mikayla was in his arms I saw Kyles hands here red and some cuts were on them.
“What happened to your hands Kyle?” I asked.
“You already know what they are from.” Kyle said.
“You didn't. Kyle, you hate anything to do with that life.” I said.
“I do but the second I heard about what happened I met you know who there was with Ace and had my way with him.” Kyle said.
“You left football practice to do that?” I asked.
“Coach let me, he said if that was his sister or daughter he would do the same thing I just did. The team doesn't know just coach, I whispered it to him, the second I got the text we were taking a break when I got the text. I was actually in the middle of taking a dump when the text came through.” Kyle said.
“Alright I just don't want you to get in trouble for leaving practice.” I said.
“I wasn't coach was actually gonna let me leave anyway when mom woke, but then this happens and coach understood my head was not fully or half into practice and my brain was in big overprotective brother mode.” Kyle said.
“Alright go sit next to your mom.” I said and Kyle nodded.
As soon as Kyle sat down the twins were rolled into the room.
“Theirs our little angels their back from their check up.” I beamed when I saw my twins.
Mato and Kimi.
“Sissy, look our baby brother and sister are here.” Kyle cooed.
Mato and Kimi!” Mikayla said exactly making me look her in adoration at how she loves her baby brother and sister already.