ch 5

Just as I got to the mafia mansion I saw something I didn't like at all. One of my men forced a girl who looked to be in her teens into the trunk of his car and she was crying so hard screaming for help. I threw the car in park and rushed out with my metal bat. Then hit the fucker in the head with a bat. Knocking him out.
"Ok sweetheart I'm not gonna hurt you. Once I am done here we will contact your family and get you home ok." I said soothingly.
Jaxon ran out wondering what the hell was going on.
"What's going on?" Jaxon asked.
"Get this fucker in the cells I don't know what the fuck he was doing by forcing a minor into the trunk of his car. Nobody came out to help her when she was screaming for help when I pulled up.
What the hell is going on here with minors being forced into God knows what when we don't do any of that here." I roared. I was livid.
"I heard her screams from the office. I was on my way to see what was going on. The second I opened the door I saw you knocked his ass out with a bat." Jaxon said.
"Miller, take this asshole to the cells. Meeting in 10 minutes." I seethed.
He wasted no time doing as he was told and ran off with the unconscious fuck over his shoulder.
"I'll get the doc, have her examine her." Jaxon said.
"I want a rape kit done if he raped this little girl he is a dead man. We don't harm women and children in any shape or form." I said as I gently took the girl inside and walked to the medical wing as Jaxon ran ahead of us.

Once at the medical wing I told our female doctor. Dr. Blake I wanted all tests under the sun done to make sure this little girl was ok. Then I told the little girl I'll be back after my meeting to contact her family.
Then Jaxon told me everyone is in the meeting room so that's where I went.
When I go into the meeting room Miller hands me a box full of that fuckers things letting me know he stripped the fucker but naked for torture later.
I saw everything that was on the fuckers person in the box. I grabbing the cell phone and unlocked it. I saw emails and texts about a trafficking ring.
Form the fuckers we are going to be scouting.
"We had a fucking rat." I seethed.
"Shit I wonder how many more we have." Jaxon said.
"I want all of them checked. I want everything phone and email checked in every room checked to. I want it done in a few weeks from tomorrow." I said.
"Yes boss." Jaxon said and with that we walked into the meeting room and talked about why Jason was not with us but left the rat part out.
Then I explained we don't harm women and children, that is not what our mafia is about. Then I went into the main reason why we are in this meeting in the first place.

When the meeting came to an end Jaxon picked 20 of our most trusted men for scouting the location that I was given. When everything was all said and done. I went into the medical wing and saw the teen sitting on a hospital bed with nurses coming in and out of her room as our female doctor was running all kinds of tests.
I walked in the room and doc looked up at me and began to speak.
"I ordered an x-ray scan. She has one broken rib and a broken arm. It's broken in 3 places. She was raped. I'm doing the last test now. And all we have to do is wait for the results to come back." Doc said.
"Ok. Once the results are back we will need a copy of the reports to give to the parents so they can go to her regular doctor and we will contact the family on our way to her house." I said.
"I'll make sure to have a copy ready for you." Doc said. I nodded and then the doctor left.
"Sweetheart. I know you're scared. But I need to know your name, your parents name and their phone numbers plus work numbers so I can contact them. You don't have to speak if you're not ready to. But you can write it down for me." I said as I grabbed a notebook and pen off one of the cabinets and handed it to her then sat in a chair.
She picked up the notebook and pen and wrote. It only took maybe 4 minutes then she handed it over to me.
I took it and looked down.
I saw the girl's name, age, her parent's names and age. Their cell numbers and work numbers and an address.
"Thank you. Once we are done here and in the car. I'll get in contact with one of them and let them know you have been found and we can get you home safely ok." I said.
She nodded letting me know she heard me.
"While we wait, get some rest. And I'll wake you when it is time to leave." I said.
She nodded and I got up and turned out the lights as she laid down. The second her head hit the pillow she was out like a light.
I looked down at the notebook and signed. Skyler Garrett 15 years old.
I have seen picture all over the news for 3 weeks now. I have been out trying to find myself. What I didn't know was she was in my Mafia being abused by someone who we thought was loyal to us but turns out he was a rat and kidnapping teens and abusing them till the people who went into hiding years ago, was ready for her. I went through asskjack's phone.