Chapter 27

Today, we had another confrontation and fight with others at the top of our lungs. Everyone was tired. We didn't talk much after we got back. They all took the time to wash up and go to bed.

When he woke up the next morning, Ruan Yimian's eyes were swollen bigger than walnuts.

Lu Caimei boiled an egg for him and asked him to roll it on his eyes before eating it himself without wasting it.

After Ruan Yimian finished his breakfast, he put eggs on his eyes while thinking about what happened yesterday. The more he thought about it, the more he felt ashamed to go out. At that time, watching his mother fight for him, he felt guilty and uncomfortable. He felt that he had been holding his family back since he was born, and everyone's life in the family became more difficult because of him.

His mother was originally a gentle woman, but she had to quarrel with the gossips in the village to protect him; his father finally saved up money to buy a few more acres of land, and sold most of it to treat him; his brother was originally They could be a gentle scholar, but for his sake they had to act tough and unreasonable, for fear that the villagers would take advantage of them and bully them.

Yesterday, he also wanted to cheer up and help, but he didn't know how to start. The only thing he could do was to bite Huo Dazhuang tightly when Huo Dazhuang was about to attack his mother.

But the emotions that could barely be suppressed suddenly collapsed when he was held in his arms by his brother Huo. Brother Huo's arm gently wrapped around his back. Ruan Yimian felt that all dangers were blocked outside. He was like a frightened bird that finally found a safe corner. After taking off his guard, he howled. Cry loudly.

He heard his brother Huo comforting him in a low voice: "It's okay, Mianmian, don't cry." But he couldn't stop, and he didn't dare to let go of his brother Huo, he just wanted to hide again.

Thinking back now, Brother Huo's coaxing voice seemed to still be in his ears. Ruan Yimian's face was red, and his face was almost steaming.

I don't know when Brother Huo will come over today, and how will he face them after he comes? The more Ruan Yimian thought about it, the more headache he got. After wailing in his heart, he took off the egg and took a bite.

As soon as Ruan Yiwen entered the door, he saw his little brother eating eggs with a swollen face and a fierce expression. He was really stunned for a moment: "What, this hen pooped on your feet, you want to vent your anger on her son?"

Ruan Yimian paused in shock and almost choked. The guilt he felt toward his brother before was gone now. He swallowed the egg in his mouth and drank quickly before raising his head to talk to his brother.

When he looked up, he found that his brother had a veil in his hand: "Brother! What are you doing with my veil?"

"You finished the embroidery and put it in the basket. I thought you didn't need it, so I wanted to ask if you could give it to me! What, you still need it?"

Ruan Yimian pursed her lips, lowered her head, and whispered: "I embroidered this for Brother Huo. It's not finished yet. It needs to be changed..."

Ruan Yiwen didn't care and nodded: "Oh, that has to be changed. If it's for me, forget it. Why are you embroidering a green toad for Huo Aowu?"

"What green/clam/ma? That's a little rabbit!" Ruan Yimian pouted angrily. He snatched the handkerchief from his brother's hand and said angrily: "Look, does this look like it was sold by you?" That rabbit?!"

Ruan Yiwen was confused: "No, why did you use green thread to embroider rabbits? There are no green rabbits. The one I sold is also white!"

"This piece of cloth is white, and if I use white thread, how can it be seen that I have embroidered a rabbit?" Ruan Yimian held up the handkerchief and said confidently: "What's wrong with green rabbits? There are only three rabbits in the world. This green rabbit is unique!"