Chapter 87

A few days ago, there were some gossips in Fengyang Lane, saying that the Zhenwu Escort Agency was failing and that all the shops had been robbed. Before the first month of the year, the two owners of the Escort Agency, along with dozens of escorts, had been kicked out.

He also said that the Guangyuan Escort Bureau, which was to be opened on the second day of February, was so powerful that it not only took away the space of Zhenwu Escort Agency, but also had the county government as its backer. By asking them to escort you, you don't have to worry about road guides or anything else. If you encounter bandits, you can also ask people from the county government for help.

Wu Junhao was very angry, but they hadn't found the new shop yet, so they couldn't refute.

Huo Aowu was calm and said that he didn't need to worry about it. The strength of the escort agency was not proven by talking.

The reputation of Zhenwu Escort Bureau was built up by individual escorts, and they already had a group of loyal customers. The Guangyuan Escort Bureau is now stepping on them to build momentum for itself, and seems to have a louder voice. However, which one of the two Escort Bureaus is better will become clear to everyone as time goes by.

Once the shop is found, the opening ceremony will be held in a lively manner.

Although the strength of the escort agency is not proven by its store, both of them still want to find a better one to avoid having to change in the future.

Unexpectedly, "it takes no effort to find a place even if you step through iron shoes, and it takes no effort to find it." A good shop would come to you on its own.

Bai Yue took Ruan Yimian, his wife and Wu Junhao to look at the shop. Huo and Wu became more and more satisfied with it and bought the shop that day.

The location of this shop is better than the one in Zhenwu Escort Bureau, but the house it comes with is not as big as that one. It is a small two-story house with only about twenty rooms.

Bai Yue had the mentality of giving it away and offered a very low price. But Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao didn't really take advantage of her, and they still bought it at the market price.

Wu Junhao was even concerned when he heard that Bai Yue was going to marry in Nanyuan Fucheng.

"The eating habits and customs of Nanyuan Prefecture are slightly different from those of Wuyang County. It is the first time for Miss Bai to go there, so it will take some time to adapt. If you need any help, you can go to Qianzhi Pavilion to find my sister Wu Qianrou. You two We are of the same age, it would be nice if we could make friends."

Bai Yue liked Ruan Yimian very much, and she also had a love for his friend. After hearing what Wu Junhao said, she immediately agreed.

"Then I would like to thank Mr. Wu and your sister first."

The shop was finally found, and Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao worked hard to hire craftsmen to decorate it.

It took more than ten days to repair the shop. During this period, Sun Yuanwai and Jiang's Guangyuan Escort Agency were also opened.

Wu Junhao couldn't get angry with their dirty tricks, so he spread the news again, saying that the Guangyuan Escort Bureau's shop was not wanted by their Zhenwu Escort Agency.

There was an undercurrent between the two escort agencies, and something was obviously wrong.

The merchants in the county are also thinking together, which one should they choose to help guarantee the goods in the future?