Chapter 43

The story of Brother Cheng teasing Liu Feng spread widely in the village and became a topic of conversation among everyone after dinner.

Yu Peilan caught wind and cold a few days ago and was not feeling very well. Ruan Yiquan felt sorry for his mother and thought about the money he had earned during this period, so he simply paid someone to help cut the rice and would not let Yu Peilan go to the fields.

The person he invited was Liu Feng.

Except for Yu Peilan, Brother Cheng doesn't have to go to the fields. As the youngest son in the family, Brother Cheng, like Ruan Yimian, grew up being pampered by his family.

Yu Peilan scolded him for being noisy and ignorant, but she loved him very much in her heart, otherwise Brother Cheng would not have developed such an unscrupulous temper.

This summer harvest, Brother Cheng is only responsible for such tasks as delivering water, food, and drying millet.

Unexpectedly, just giving him water can cause trouble.

Yu Peilan took Lu Caimei to complain.

"His eyes lit up when he saw Jiang Xiucai. I was afraid that he would be stupid and fight for a man with Brother Mian, so I taught him a lesson several times in advance! Well, he honestly didn't fight for a man with his cousin. , he fell in love with the man who came to work at home! He also said that he wanted to marry him and become his son-in-law! "

"There are so many people in the field! He asked people in broad daylight whether they would like to marry into our family, and I was completely embarrassed by him! What evil did I do in my previous life to give birth to such a brother? Is he sent by God to cure me?!"

Lu Caimei was stunned when she heard others talking about this yesterday. When she heard Yu Peilan complaining today, she still didn't know how to react. She didn't know how to say anything to comfort her.

After a long while, Lu Caimei said calmly: "Since Brother Cheng likes it, how about we think of a way to marry Liu Feng back to him?"

On the other side, Brother Cheng also came over to cry to Ruan Yimian.

He sat on Ruan Yimian's small couch, put his head on Ruan Yimian's shoulder, biting a pink handkerchief and cried so hard: "Brother Mianmian, I am so pitiful!"

"My mother has been scolding me for half a year because of what I said when we met each other. She worries about my marriage all the time and is afraid that I won't get married. I also want to share her worries!"

"That Liu Feng is already the most handsome man in the village. He is a bit poor if he is poor, but our brother can't ask for too much when he recruits a wife, right? I see the muscles exposed when he works, but He was very energetic, and he seemed to be a good childbearer, so I asked him if he would like to marry into our family. I just asked him this question, and they said I was shameless and naughty! My mother wouldn't help me. She talked and said that I made her lose face! I didn't say anything that I shouldn't have said!"

"It's okay for those men to say that I am shameless. I know they are jealous of Liu Feng. I like Liu Feng but not them. They feel very sad! But my mother also scolded me!"

"She thinks I'm embarrassed and won't let me mention it outside. I can only cry to you. I'm so miserable, brother Mianmian! Don't we all have to get married? I can't even ask if I take the initiative? I Don't you also want my mother to worry less?"

"Uuuuuuuuah, she doesn't understand me at all!"

Brother Cheng cried sadly, Ruan Yimian took out the pink handkerchief from his mouth, gently wiped his tears, wrinkled his little face, and comforted him with a gentle voice.