Chapter 46

Brother Cheng didn't take his "bold words" seriously, but Ruan Yimian's face turned red with embarrassment.

Ruan Yimian frowned and was at a loss, but Huo Aowu was very calm.

"Wipe your mouth." He reminded Wu Junhao.

Ruan Yimian brewed honeysuckle tea, and at this moment, Wu Junhao had a petal hanging from the corner of his mouth.

Wu Junhao's ears turned red, and he wiped a handful of it on his mouth to wipe away the piece of honeysuckle.

Seeing Brother Cheng still staring at him intently, he laughed dryly: "Ha, who is this?"

Huo Aowu: "Mianmian's cousin."

Wu Junhao was very surprised and muttered in a low voice: "It doesn't look very similar!"

Ruan Yimian was a little embarrassed: "Brother Wu, my cousin loves to make fun of others, so don't pay attention."

Brother Cheng said anxiously: "It's not a joke, I——"

"Do you need me to help you call your second aunt?"

Huo Aowu finished speaking coldly, then turned to look at Wu Junhao: "Go and pick them up?"

Wu Junhao nodded.

Huo Aowu confessed to Ruan Yimian, took off his bow and arrows, and went out.

"Brother Mianmian, Brother Huo is so cruel. He didn't even let me finish my sentence!" Brother Cheng said with a frown.

"Brother Wu is the son of a wealthy family in Fucheng. You don't even know how many people are in his family, so you are too impatient to tell him this." Ruan Yimian frowned and criticized his cousin in a low voice, "You are not only being rude. Brother Wu also underestimated himself."

With the example of himself and Jiang Qingyao in front of him, Ruan Yimian did not approve of Brother Cheng's show of friendship with Wu Junhao.

The Wu family has a big business and it is impossible for Wu Junhao to marry him. If Brother Cheng marries to Fucheng, it is okay for the Wu family to treat him well. If they treat him harshly, it will be extremely difficult for the Ruan family to seek justice for him.

Ruan Yimian really doesn't want Brother Cheng to make the same mistakes as him.

Brother Cheng disagreed: "I'm just asking, if he is engaged and married, then he can make me give up, right? If he hasn't been engaged yet, then I have to do some research before deciding whether to pursue it. Where is he!"

He tilted his chin and said proudly: "Brother Mianmian, don't worry, I'm not the kind of guy who's easy to fool!"

When he said this, Ruan Yimian was indeed relieved.

"You are young and simple-minded. When choosing a husband, you should carefully discuss it with your second uncle and two aunts, and don't be impulsive." Ruan Yimian gave the final warning.

Brother Cheng's ears were almost on edge hearing these words, and now he could only nod his head repeatedly, begging Brother Mianmian to let him go.

"Brother Mianmian, please don't imitate my father and mother's speech, please!"

The two chatted for a while, and then Brother Cheng went to play with his friends. Ruan Yimian also got up and went to Ruan's house to work on the rouge shop with Lin Qiu.

Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao drove the carriage to Liu Feng's house.

Wu Junhao had free time today and sent Liu Feng, Yuan Yi and Yuan Qi back to pack their luggage. He also went hunting with Huo Aowu in the mountains to enjoy his craft. Unexpectedly, I didn't catch a few wild animals, and even got teased by a little guy when I got off the mountain.