Extra 2: Cheng Hao 3

"Master Wu, why are you here?"

Mr. Wu's escort is back! Brother Cheng was surprised and happy, his eyes were shining, and his two little tiger teeth were exposed when he smiled.

But not long after he was happy, the smile on his face froze again.

——The way I look today, I don't have the demeanor of a village beauty from Shanliu Village!

Brother Cheng's expression suddenly changed. He covered his face, cleared his throat, deliberately lowered his voice, and pretended to be a rich tone: "Brother, what are you doing to me? Could it be that you recognized the wrong person? "

Wu Junhao was originally very angry, but when he made trouble, he actually laughed out loud.

"I'm looking for the most handsome young man in the village - Mr. Ruan Yicheng, aren't you?" He tried his best to hide the smile at the corner of his mouth.

Seeing that he obviously recognized him, Brother Cheng stopped pretending: "Hey, you recognize me dressed like this?" He dressed up as a man today and didn't put on makeup. When he met him a few times before, he was very surprised. Same.

"If I didn't recognize you, why would I—" Wu Junhao suddenly stopped mid-sentence.

The waiter in the restaurant bullies others with his power and looks down on others. If it wasn't Brother Cheng who was bullied today, he might have meddle in his own business, but he would never be so angry. Just now he saw Brother Cheng with his head hanging down and the ends of his eyes red, looking pitiful. He really wanted to catch the waiter and beat him up.

It seems that he and Brother Cheng only met each other a few times. Why did he feel so unhappy when he saw this little brother being wronged?

"Master Wu, I'm really sorry. I didn't realize that this little brother was your friend." Before Wu Junhao could clear his thoughts, the waiter came over and apologized.

When Wu Junhao was talking to Brother Cheng just now, he was already complaining in his heart.

Yuji Restaurant is the largest restaurant in Wuyang County. Many of the ingredients in the restaurant are shipped from Haining City, thousands of miles away, and the prices are staggeringly expensive.

The people who work inside are used to seeing rich and gentry spending huge sums of money for a sea crab. Some people who can't figure out their identity are a little carefree and look down on the ordinary people outside. This waiter is one of them. member.

Common people couldn't catch his eye, let alone a little beggar wearing dusty, patched clothes.

The waiter was scornful in his heart and had no good expression on his face. He looked down at Brother Cheng with his nostrils raised to the sky and wanted to drive him away, but he was unexpectedly touched by Wu Junhao.

This Wu Junhao is the owner of Zhenwu Escort Bureau. I heard that his background is very unusual. Even their shop owner smiled when he met Wu Junhao. He must be a powerful person. If he offended this person, their shopkeeper might not let him off lightly!

When Wu Junhao spoke to Brother Cheng, he deliberately lowered his voice. He didn't understand clearly who this "little beggar" was, but he was definitely Wu Junhao's friend.

The waiter was pounding in his heart. He was upset about his bad luck and angry that Brother Cheng didn't pay attention to dressing himself up like this, which made him look away and offended Wu Junhao.

Now I can only pray that Master Wu won't care about him anymore.

After the waiter and Wu Junhao apologized, they waited anxiously for someone to speak.