Chapter 115

Several people in Qiuyi Pavilion burst into laughter. Brother Cheng was stunned for a while before he realized that they were playing a trick on him.

He pursed his lips and felt even more aggrieved when he saw Wu Junhao's shoulders shaking with laughter.

"You laugh at me too with them."

He put his hands on his knees and pouted, looking pitiful and obedient. Wu Junhao felt so soft-hearted that he really wanted to hug him.

"I think you're cute." He took Brother Cheng's hand and held it in his own.

"Why are you so cute?" He couldn't help but ask with tenderness in his eyes.

He praised sincerely, and Brother Cheng immediately became excited again.

"There's nothing you can do about it, I'm born with it! My mother said that I've been smart since I was a child. I'm smart and handsome, so I look cute!" Brother Cheng said proudly with his chin raised.

After he finished speaking, he scratched Wu Junhao's palm. The two held hands and looked at each other affectionately for a while, both blushing silently.

Ruan Yihan really couldn't stand it anymore. The two of them weren't even married yet. How long had they been touching each other?

"Cough! Cough! Brother Mian, is it time to eat?"

Ruan Yihan coughed twice and called out to the small room in the back: "Ah Chai, why haven't our meals been delivered yet? Why don't you go to the Zhenwu Escort Bureau and take a look?"

Wu Junhao woke up from his dream and said hurriedly: "I told them not to bring food here today. Let's go to Yuji to eat."

Wu Junhao made a reservation at Yuji and wanted to treat everyone to dinner. Bai Tang, Sister Li, and the escort Ajing took the initiative to stay and guard the shop, while the others went to Yuji together.

Achai and Wu Junhao were sitting in the front driving the carriage, while the three boys and Ruan Yihan were sitting in the carriage.

Ruan Yimian, Lin Qiu, and Ruan Yihan were chatting and laughing all the way, while Brother Cheng sat alone in the corner, folding his hands on his chest, turning his head and not looking at them, refusing to talk to them, and sulking to himself.

Ruan Yimian was not in a hurry and asked Achai to stop the carriage when he passed by the sweet shop where Brother Cheng loved to eat.

"Who wants sugar water? Ah Chai and I will buy it?"

"Me, me, me!" Brother Cheng shouted loudly like a reflex.

After shouting, he saw everyone looking at him with smiles before he reacted.

But now that he had spoken, he stopped losing his temper. He took Ruan Yimian's arm affectionately and said, "Brother Mianmian, I'll go with you. There are so many of us. We all need to add sugar to our favorites." The little bits and pieces are all different, you can't remember them clearly!"

He had been holding back a lot, but now that he had the chance to speak, he started talking nonstop again. When I arrived at Yuji Restaurant, I didn't even stop talking, and kept talking.

After eating, everyone returned to Qiuyi Pavilion with the meals packed for the three people in the shop.

Ruan Yihan wanted to guard the shop, while Wu Junhao took the three boys back to the escort agency.

Ruan Yimian began to feel sleepy on the way back. He wanted to go back to his and Huo Aowu's house to rest, but Wu Junhao stayed behind and said a few words.