Chapter 70

As soon as Ruan Yimian got into bed and lay down, he heard a familiar sound of footsteps. He got out of bed and ran towards the door.

Before Huo Aowu had time to knock on the door, the door opened by itself. His young husband stood at the door, his white and tender face full of concern.

"Brother Huo, you are back!"

While Ruan Yimian was talking, he looked at his brother Huo carefully, wanting to see if the man was injured. But as soon as he finished speaking, he was wrapped in his arms by his elder brother Huo.

"Brother Huo, are you not injured?" Ruan Yi said in a deep voice.

"No." Huo Aowu hugged his young husband, leaned over his neck and took a deep breath.

Ruan Yimian accepted his embrace obediently and put her arms around his waist. Huo Aowu felt soft: "Mianmian, Hao Qiang and the others, maybe..."

"You know?" Ruan Yimian heard that he was not in a good mood and quickly comforted him: "I think what they said is wrong. Hao Qiang and the others may not have been in an accident. Maybe they got lost in the mountains!"

Xin Ji's people went to inquire about it.

The soldiers who came from Feiqi City said that if they encountered a caravan or escort team that was besieged by bandits, they would not ignore it, but the road into the mountain had been blocked a few days ago, and the escort team that entered the mountain before that If nothing went wrong, he should have come out long ago.

Those who haven't come out yet are probably in the hands of those gangsters.

After Huo Aowu left, Ruan Yimian had been paying attention to the affairs in Luojun City and asked Ying Dong every day.

After Xin Ji's people sent the letter today, Ying Dong immediately informed Ruan Yimian.

The news he got from the letter was not optimistic, but Ruan Yimian still felt that Hao Qiang and the others were still alive.

This time, those who followed Hao Qiang to Luo Juncheng were not only his brother Hao Yun, but also Yuan Yi, Liu Feng, Huo Rong and other people from Shanliu Village.

Yuan Yi and Liu Feng also worked with Huo Aowu in their previous life, and Ruan Yimian had never heard about their accident.

At that time, he had just married into the Jiang family not long ago, and he traveled frequently with his parents. If two men were lost in the village at once, Lu Caimei would definitely tell him.

Since nothing happened in the previous life, the possibility of something happening in this life should be low.

However, Ruan Yimian and Jiang Qingyao broke off their engagement and married Huo Aowu, which changed the direction of some things. Now he couldn't guarantee to his brother Huo that Hao Qiang and the others would be safe and sound. He could only talk about the possibility of "getting lost" to make his brother Huo feel relieved.

Huo Aowu also knew it in his heart.

Hao Qiang was an experienced escort. Before setting off, he had consulted with Xuchang in detail about the route in Luojun Mountain and how to deal with the miasma. He had already memorized it thoroughly, and there was almost no possibility of getting lost.

His young husband was trying to find a way to comfort him.

Huo Aowu had some bad premonitions in his heart, and he calmed down: "Mianmian, if something happens to them, I will have to take care of their families for them and give them some money to compensate them. There will be less money to give to you in the future. , may wrong you..."