Chapter 35

Lin Qiu has been very flustered recently.

A few days ago, the little maid next to Mrs. Lin came over and said that there was a visitor at home. Mrs. Lin asked him to go to the side hall to have dinner with her, so he had a bad feeling.

Jiang Guangqian was very picky about him. Except for the first two months when he came to the Jiang family, he ate with the Jiang family, and then he ate alone.

It was okay at first. Although the meals brought to him each time were not rich, at least they would not make him hungry.

Later, he and Jiang Guangqian had a falling out, and the servants of the Jiang family didn't know whether they were serving food in front of him or under Jiang Guangqian's instructions. , and even skipped one or two meals from time to time, just so he wouldn't starve to death.

Now that he suddenly wanted to invite him to have a meal with him, he must have bad intentions.

Lin Qiu refused to go because he was not feeling well, but how could he resist Jiang Guangqian's "order"? In the end, he was escorted to the side hall by his servants.

In the side hall, a large table of delicacies from the mountains and seas was set up. They were all delicious dishes that Lin Qiu had not eaten for a long time. However, he tasted the meal so much that he almost vomited what he had eaten.

A guest of the Jiang family, a pot-bellied old man named Sun, kept staring at him with a leering look, which made Lin Qiu feel nervous.

Jiang Guangqian never had a good look on him, but this time he praised him again and again in front of the man named Sun.

Needless to say, Lin and Jiang Guangqianming understood what their plan was after this meal. Ever since he moved to Wuyang County, Jiang Guangqian has been making friends with local dignitaries. In order to expand his contacts, he did everything he could, and now he finally plotted against Lin Qiu.

Lin Qiu has been thinking of ways to save himself these days, but the Jiang family has colluded with the county magistrate. Even if he can escape from the Jiang family, he may not be able to escape far before he is captured.

Just when Lin Qiu was filled with despair, something happened to the Jiang family - Huo Aowu somehow found out about Jiang Guangqian's life experience.

Even though he was suspected of leaking the secret by Jiang Guangqian, Lin Qiu still had a glimmer of hope in his heart - he hoped that Huo Aowu could expose the Jiang family's affairs.

He would rather be imprisoned and exiled with the Jiang family than to marry that Sun Yuanwai.

Lin Qiu never expected that Huo Aowu, a hunter, dared to go against Jiang Guanggan.

But what he didn't expect was that the outcome was even better than he imagined.

He was rescued by Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu. He no longer had to marry Sun Yuanwai, and he no longer had to go to jail with the Jiang family. Jiang Guangqian removed his name from the Jiang family's household register. From then on, he was free!

On the way to Ruan's house, Lin Qiu felt very light and still a little unbelievable.

The sun was setting in the west and it was almost dusk. Ruan Yimian was very anxious, fearing that something would go wrong again and the Jiang family would not let him go.

He was restless at home, so Huo Aowu simply took him to the entrance of the village.

Ruan Yimian walked around the crooked-necked tree at the entrance of the village several times, almost fainting, and finally arrived at Lin Qiu.