Chapter 94

Cao Chunfeng's family is extremely reluctant, but they also understand that there is no better way now. If not, it will be difficult to get things right.

They had no choice but to grit their teeth and agree.

Ruan Yiwen was thinking of tuberculosis and the inability to have children, so Huo Qingqing chose one. Unexpectedly, she was determined to break off the marriage and said she wanted to use both together.

Although it was a bit unexpected, it was indeed safer this way, and Ruan Yiwen didn't say much.

Huo Qingqing came over to thank the Ruan family and apologized again for what happened.

Ruan Yimian was still a little worried about her mother, but she didn't get angry at her because of it. Now seeing her face full of shame and a little bit intolerable, she comforted her with a few words of good-natured words.

"Sister Qingqing, don't worry too much. Whether you have tuberculosis and whether you can have children can be verified with time. People who really love you will only need to come to the village and ask around. They will not be fooled by these things. Stopped."

"And tuberculosis is not caused by that. Dr. Xu from Yongchun Hall said that these are all rumors spread by everyone. It is not the case at all..."

He tried every means to comfort Huo Qingqing and talked for a long time, which touched Huo Qingqing's heart.

"Thank you, Brother Mian."

The next day, a group of men from Shanliu Village, headed by the village chief, Ruan Yiwen, and Ruan Dexian, went to Yuan Sun's foreign residence in a mighty manner.

As before, every household in the village had people. Even Huo Shitou and Huo Ermao, who had just fought with Huo Xiong's family not long ago, also left their pork shop and came to work on Huo Qingqing's matter.

Hundreds of men stood outside the door, and the concierge did not dare to show off his authority. After the announcement, Yuan Wai Sun finally showed up.

Ruan Yiwen said that Huo Qingqing was suffering from tuberculosis and was injured and could not have children. Everyone in Shanliu Village admired Sun Yuanwai's name and were afraid of getting into trouble with Sun Yuanwai because of this matter, so they came to discuss the divorce with Sun Yuanwai.

General Sun was doubtful and asked a doctor to go to Shanliu Village to diagnose and treat Huo Qingqing.

The people in Shanliu Village knew in their hearts that the diagnosis and treatment were false and the verification was true, so naturally they could not let the doctor pass.

Ruan Yiwen took out the fake prescription he had prepared in advance and had a good deal with Sun Yuanwai before finally persuading him to give up the idea.

Despite the twists and turns, the marriage between Huo Qingqing and Sun Yuanwai was finally resolved peacefully, and everyone in Shanliu Village breathed a sigh of relief.

Cao Chunfeng and Huo Xiong learned a lesson from this incident, and both of them changed somewhat. After returning that day, they took Huo Qingqing and Huo Dazhuang to thank the villagers one by one.

The village chief originally thought that they were just a speck of rat excrement and spoiled the whole pot of porridge. Now that he saw that they were repenting, he felt very relieved and no longer looked at them with any suspicion.

The village has unprecedented harmony, but everyone has lingering fears about the quarrelsome Kung Fu couple Cao Chunfeng and Huo Xiong.

So even if Cao Chunfeng gave up her thoughts and planned to find an honest man in the village to marry Huo Qingqing, so as to avoid being worried about by Sun Yuan, no one in the village dared to respond.