Chapter 73

Ruan Yimian suddenly learned that his brother was interested in Lin Qiu, and was so shocked that he couldn't close his mouth for a long time. Ruan Yiwen was punched several times by Lu Caimei, and then he stood up and pulled his mother.

"Mom, stop fighting. If you have something to say, please talk to me." Ruan Yimian quietly started the fight.

When Huo Aowu and Ruan Dexian heard the news and came over, they both looked shocked.

"You're celebrating the New Year, why are you still beating people!" Ruan Dexian said anxiously, holding Lu Caimei's arm.

Lu Caimei lost her temper now and stopped.

She glared at Ruan Yiwen: "Brother Qiu is already twenty. There is no time to delay. If you are interested, you should make it clear to him and settle the marriage. If you don't have the courage, don't stop me from making arrangements for him. People."

Ruan Yiwen was thoughtful, and after a while he nodded and said seriously: "I understand, mother."

After Ruan Dexian took the mother and son away, Ruan Yimian still looked dazed: "My brother actually likes Lin Qiu..."

"Why didn't he tell me? I also gave him advice!"

A smile appeared on Huo Aowu's face: "What's the difference between telling you and telling Lin Qiu directly?"

Ruan Yimian was speechless, wringing his hands and said: "I, I'm not that unable to hide things, right?"

Huo Aowu suddenly leaned over, held his buttocks and picked him up: "Don't worry about others, you got up so early today, aren't you sleepy?"

Ruan Yimian stretched out her legs to wrap around his waist like a conditioned reflex: "Then let's sleep for a while. We have to stay up late at night. If we don't sleep now, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold on at night."

He was originally weak and could not stay up late, but this was the first time he was allowed to stay up late. Ruan Yimian was a little strange, with bright eyes.

"Take out my almond milk cake, osmanthus cake, and brown sugar to eat at night. Brother Huo, do you want to drink sugar cane juice? Lin Qiu bought a press for pressing sugar cane juice. If you want to drink it, I will squeeze it for you! "

Huo Aowu carried him to the bedside, still reluctant to let go. He didn't even think about the sugar cane juice and sweet-scented osmanthus cake. He just squeezed the two soft balls of flesh under his hands with unsatisfied thoughts: "You can hold on tonight. "

His voice was hoarse and he meant something, but Ruan Yimian was too shy to hear it.

"Brother Huo, where are you pinching?" Ruan Yimian twisted his body and blushed.

As if he thought of something, he muttered in a low voice: "It's still daylight now, you can't do anything wrong!"

Huo Aowu's eyes were deep and he stared at his soft lips that opened and closed for a long time. Finally, he couldn't hold back and kissed him...

A few days ago, the doctor finally said that we could have sex normally, but then something happened to the escort team going to Luojun City. Later we found out that it was a false alarm, but Qiuyi Pavilion was busy again.

Ruan Yimian had to make rouge and work in the shop again. He was so busy that his feet did not touch the floor. After all, Huo Aowu was not willing to touch him at that moment.

This endurance lasted until the Chinese New Year.

Today he was extremely emotional. Although he was worried about his young husband being thin-skinned and didn't make it to the end, it was not far behind.