Chapter 105

One year later, it was August 9th.

Today is the day when the first provincial examination begins, and the Ruan family is worried about Ruan Yiwen, who is thousands of miles away.

This is the first time Ruan Yiwen has failed the provincial examination, which is held every three years.

There was a chance before, but at that time he had just passed the scholar examination and was a little unsure about the provincial examination. The Ruan family was poor and he did not want to waste money, so he waited for another three years.

After August this year, Lu Caimei began to feel restless. Later, Yu Peilan was invited to go to the temple where Yuan Chun and Ruan Yiquan had worshiped, to pay homage to Ruan Yiwen and ask for a signature.

It was an auspicious sign, and the inscription was very auspicious - "The pines and cypresses in the forest are flourishing, and there is no rain, snow, wind or frost. The future will suddenly become a great use, and the fame will become the pillars." Lu Caimei felt at ease.

Ruan Dexian was also a little uneasy. He came to the county a few days ago and asked Ruan Yimian to write a letter to his brother, comforting Ruan Yiwen to do his best and not to have any psychological burden.

Ruan Yiwen was proud and arrogant, and Ruan Dexian was worried that he would not be able to bear it if he failed the exam.

Ruan Yimian is a worried person, so he is naturally worried about his brother these days.

Lin Qiu has always been calm, but has been a little distracted recently.

He made an agreement with Ruan Yiwen that no matter whether he could pass the exam this time or not, they would get married as soon as Ruan Yiwen came back. Lin Qiu prayed silently, hoping that when they get married, the Ruan family will be blessed with double happiness.

At noon, after having lunch at Qiuyi Pavilion, Ruan Yimian went out with a wooden box in his arms, and a young escort wearing the clothes of the Zhenwu Escort Bureau followed behind him.

In order to guard against the Guangyuan Escort Agency next to him, Huo Aowu arranged two small escorts for Qiu Yi Pavilion to protect the safety of Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu. Even if Ruan Yimian just goes to the Zhenwu Escort Agency at the entrance of the alley, someone will accompany him there.

Huo Aowu went to work as an escort ten days ago. He was not in the escort office. Ruan Yimian went to find Wu Junhao.

After going to Fucheng last year and custom-made the Jade Face Cream for Wu Qianrou and the others, Wu Qianrou and the others have become loyal customers of Qiu Yi Pavilion. Ruan Yimian has to send them a batch of Jade Face Cream every two months.

In order to thank Wu Qianrou, he also prepared a box of skin care balm for Wu Qianrou. As soon as the ointment was delivered, Wu Qianrou was happy, and her friends were a little jealous.

In addition to the young master of Linxian Pavilion, the others also hope that Ruan Yimian can prepare skin care cream suitable for them according to their skin type.

But this work was too labor-intensive. At that time, Qiu Yi Pavilion relaxed the purchase amount of Jade Cream, Ruan Yimian was a little overwhelmed, and finally declined politely.

In a few days, Wu Junhao will take the escort team to Fucheng. Ruan Yimian wants to ask him to take the jade beauty cream and skin care cream that Wu Qianrou wants, and then ask him to bring Ruan Yiwen back.

The results of the provincial examination will be released in mid-September. It will take Wu Junhao twenty days to go to Fucheng, and he will stay there for another ten days. By then, the results of the provincial examination should be out, and Ruan Yiwen can come back.