Chapter 116

Mrs. Lin herself did not want her son to marry Ruan Yimian, so she deliberately made things difficult for her and forced her to break off the engagement. Now she is slandering the Ruan family for taking money from the Jiang family, slandering Ruan Yimian for being a high-achieving person who has different ideas, and even said that Ruan Yimian seduced Jiang Qingyao!

Ruan Yimian's eyes were red, and Lin Qiu held his hand through his sleeves, only to find that he was shaking slightly.

Lin Qiu felt very distressed, and looked at Lin and Jiang Guangqian with a bit more hatred.

"You still have the nerve to say that others are greedy for money and seducing your son?"

Lin Qiu sneered and yelled: "Aren't you the ones who planned to sell your nephew to Sun Yuanwai to make him a kid? Your nephew failed to sell it and deceived other girls to become concubines for Sun Yuanwai. Aren't you the same ones? "

Mrs. Lin was anxious: "Lin Qiu! What nonsense are you talking about!"

Jiang Guangqian looked sulky and asked through gritted teeth: "You say you have no proof, can you provide any evidence?"

"Do I deserve to slander you with my own reputation?"

Lin Qiu glanced at Mr. Sun sideways and said calmly: "Mr. Sun, you are good friends with my aunt, but do you know that the two of them are worried about your husband-in-law's affairs in the house? Are you afraid that there will be someone in the outer room of your family member Sun?" Too little!"

Mr. Sun avoided Lin Qiu's eyes with a stiff expression. He didn't know, but what could he do?

Member Sun also looked very ugly.

Lin Qiu's words caused an uproar in the hearts of the spectators, and everyone whispered. Due to the power of the Sun family, everyone suppressed their voices, but there were still sounds that reached the ears of the four people.

"Executive member Sun must be over fifty..."

"Yes, we already have eight concubines at home!"

"This little guy looks to be only eighteen or nineteen years old. This couple is so heartless just because of money!"

"It's normal to say that people die for wealth and birds die for food. Even if you are young, there is nothing wrong with marrying someone who is popular and drinks spicy food."

"Oh, who can say such a thing? How shameless!"

Yuan Sun acted in a high-profile manner and was somewhat famous in Wuyang County. Many people in the county knew him.

At this moment, all kinds of probing, disdainful, and appraising eyes fell on them, and the outside of Sun's body was green and white, and it was dark and unclear.

"My grandson behaves upright, sits upright, and never forces himself on others. Moreover, I have not taken a concubine in the past two years. If you continue to talk nonsense, don't blame me for being rude to you!"

Ruan Yimian's heart tightened, and Lin Qiu was about to speak, but was stopped by Ruan Yihan.

"Master Sun's family is extremely wealthy and generous. If you want to marry, there are many people who are willing to marry. There is really no need to force others."

Ruan Yihan held Brother Cheng's collar with one hand and blocked Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu with the other. She looked calm and smiled at the puzzled member Sun.

"Brother Qiu is not targeting you. You are also a victim who was kept in the dark about what he said. However,"

Ruan Yihan paused, glanced at Jiang Guangqian, and pointed out: "Some people are doing your best, but why do they put you in unkind and unjust situations again and again? You have to be careful! "