10

TAEHYUN POV

The unmarked door was familiar to me in a sense. I knew what to expect. Without much thought I walked through with Yeonjun not that far behind me. Hana greeted us as she handed each of us a chalice. "What are we to do with these ?", I asked not sure if I trust this drink. She sighed as she explained, "이 음료는 몸을 편안하게 해주는 음료입니다. 최대한 태현야씨." (This drink relaxes your body. You need to be in the calmest state possible, Taehyun ya.)

I downed the drink before stumbling into a chair. I felt my heart slow as I closed my eyes. It was faint, but I could hear Yeonjun complaining that the drink shouldn't have been so fast acting. That Hana must've done something to it...

I opened my eyes as I stared up at what looked to be a massive multicolored bird. Well, it also seemed to look human. A new form perhaps ? "좋아요. 깨어났군요, 태현야. 제 이름은 닉스입니다. 제 칭호는 위대한 불사조 영혼의 지배자입니다. 영적인 영역에 오신 것을 환영합니다."(Good. You're awake, Taehyun ya. My name's Nix. My title is the great phoenix overlord of spirits... Welcome to the spiritual realm.) I bowed as I sat up. "This is a test of some kind, right ? To get me to understand something ?", I ask s Nix seemed a bit surprised I was aware that I would be learning something.

He laughed as he nodded. "How did you know ? You seem more aware than anyone I've meet, Taehyun ya." I smiled as I answered him. There was a multitude of things people will never know about me because they're scared of what my father would do. Of what I could do... "저희 아버지는 영적이시고 어릴 때부터 영적인 영역에 대해 가르쳐 주셨어요. 제가 태어났을 때부터 항상 저에게 아주 특별한 무언가가 있다고 믿으셨습니다." (My father is very spiritual. He taught me about the spiritual realm from a young age. He always believed there was something very special about me since the day I was born.)

Nix was impressed to say the least as he handed me a slice of starfruit. "Eat this, right ?", I ask as Nix nodded with a soft smile over coming his face. Everything went calm. When I opened my eyes again were were on a cloud. "What is this place ?"

Nix rested a hand on my shoulder gently as he answered me, "This place is called Cluster... Home of the Star People. One of the first beings with a natural talent to magic & the most unknown..." 

"스타프루트? 여기 클러스터에 있는 사람들과 관련이 있나요?" (Starfruit ? Does it have anything to do with the people here in the cluster ?)

My final question went unanswered as I passed out.