23

NARRATOR POV

Our five boys were weak. You could see they look drained as they made their way through the gates of Caster University. Almost immediately after being back, they were called before Headmistress Kwon. 

"당신이 날 속였어요. 감동이에요. 당신들 다섯 명의 소년들은 제가 예상했던 것보다 똑똑합니다..." (You fooled me. I am impressed. You five boys are smarter than I anticipated...) Professor Cho was held back as the five were forced down to their knees. It has been a long exhausted few days back home. The boys were still weak. They can't possibly fight this now. 

Headmistress Kwon smirked as she continued, "Did you really think you could hide the real Cluster Shard from me, boys ?" The real shard was in her hands as it flashed with this black light. Like it was unstable in way. Was this because of what Headmistress Kwon was doing with the shard ?

Kai managed to force out a question. "왜 당신에게 파편이 그렇게 중요합니까? 그것이 무엇을 합니까?" (Why is the shard so important to you ? What does it do ?) Professor Cho tried to get free from where she was being held, but Headmistress Kwon pointed the shard at her & it essentially drained energy from her. This was a dark spell not to be used lightly. It was being amplified by the shard itself as it isn't being used correctly. 

A few laughs broke the silence besides grunts of frustrations as those being held who really wanted to get free. At this moment, Headmistress Kwon held all of the power. "The Cluster Shard is a amplifier of magic. It is also said to bestow reigning power over the magical realm... That it will only truly work for the supposed true monarchs... That the Star People made it to be a  artifact of the magical realm..."

Yeonjun spoke next as he took a punch to his side from struggling. "You want to make yourself Queen then ? That won't benefit anyone !" Headmistress Kwon grinned as the shard' black aura was growing stronger as she held it. Her next target were the five boys.

Professor Cho managed to break free & push Headmistress Kwon. The shard only truly worked while in one piece. The shard sucked the last of Professor Cho' power before shattering into into six pieces. She was reduced to a pile of ash. Almost magnetically the shards moved. One shard piece floated up in the air & the other five pieces attached themselves to the boys. 

The floating shard piece turned into Chungho. His eyes were as white as the light coming from the shards as he gracefully & brutally got Headmistress Kwon & her followers to the ground.  "What shall I do with her, Sires ?"

There. It was that word again. Sires... Chungho always addressed the five boys in a way that was unfamiliar & familiar all at once. Soobin rose from where he was kneeled as he made the final judgement. "죽음은 너무 빠를 것입니다. 그들은 마법의 세계에 대한 죄로 죄수가 될 것입니다!" (Death would be too quick. They shall be taken prisoner for their crimes against the magical realm !)

Headmistress Kwon began to beg, "C-can we act like this never happened ? I am sorry..." Taehyun laughed as he helped the others up to their feet.

"미안해요? 왜 전에는 미안하지 않았어요?" (Now you're sorry ? Why weren't you sorry before ?), Beomgyu asked as Headmistress Kwon & her followers were magically subdued by Chungho as they were made to stand.

This went unanswered as they all walked outside to address the rest of the university. The rest of the magical realm...