15

NARRATOR POV

Soobin managed to reach them before his legs gave out. "우리는 지금 해야 합니다. 우리는 성단 파편을 조립해야 합니다..." (We should do this now. We need to put the Cluster shards together...) Taehyun handed Kai, Beomgyu, & Yeonjun shards as they all came together. Almost like a magnetic attraction the shards began connecting on their own. Five distinct colors over came a few of the pieces... The colors were as follows; red, blue, green, purple, & lastly gold. 

The Custer Shards began shining brighter until the boys inevitably had to shield their eyes. A soft voice over came the clearing as a girl now stood before them. "두려워하지 마세요. 저는 스텔라입니다. 다음에 제가 하려는 말은 여러분에게 충격을 줄 것입니다. 하지만 저는 여러분이 제 말을 진실로 믿어주길 바랍니다. 저는 여러분에게 거짓말을 하지 않을 것입니다." (Don't be afraid, children. I am Stella. What I am about to say next will shock you. But I need you to trust what I say to be the truth. I will not tell you lies.)

The boys couldn't believe their eyes. The shards were gone. Now Stella was all that stood before them. "You have freed me from my prison. For that I am infinitely grateful... Now I must tell you something, children..." The five waited on baited breath as Stella finally told them something no one would've expected. "You five are destined to shine together. You are Star People. The magic within you is so profound & mysterious that most will never understand... Or they will wish to take it from you... When the time comes you'll do as you must..."

Stella bowed before dissipating into nothing once more. Beomgyu carefully picked up the Cluster Shard that has now formed one piece from the six pieces. It was shaped like a star. "형들 이제 어떻게 해요?" (What do we do now, hyungs ?) Kai asked this as the shard was placed securely back in Taehyun' bag. Yeonjun looked to Taehyun as he remember that Taehyun probably was the only one out of the five who had access to certain places due to his father. "Your father taught you about the spiritual realm, right ? Is there a place we can go to learn more about the Star People ?"

Taehyun was silent a few minutes before Soobin spoke up with an answer none expected. "권여사님 사무실에 도서관이 있는데 한번 보자고 해도 될까요?" (Headmistress Kwon' office has a library. Maybe we can ask to see it ?) Beomgyu spoke next as he took Stella' warning serious, "Let's make a realistic fake shard to give Headmistress Kwon & keep the real shard. I feel like our answers won't be that hard to find..."

The five then took a vote. The result was simple. They'll give a realistic fake shard & study the real one in their dorm. Taehyun managed to get a carriage to get them back to Castor University as quickly as possible.

Their first stop was to see Headmistress Kwon. "May I see it ? This must be displayed. A Cluster Shard from the Star People...", the headmistress looked most ecstatic as Kai gently handed over the very realistic fake Yeonjun & Beomgyu made. "이게 바로 권 원장님이 바라시던 일인가요?"(Is this what you were hoping for, Headmistress Kwon ?) Taehyun asked this managing to keep up his nonchalant act & his aura that screamed "I am so better than you". The other four knew otherwise, of course. "This has exceeded my expectations, boys. You may go rest in your dorm while I ask Professor Cho to help me display this wonderful piece of art."

Kai walked ahead with Beomgyu with Soobin trailing behind them. Even though exhausted, it was surprising how much energy that had. Taehyun walked a bit on the slower side with Yeonjun falling into step with him. "What is it, Taehyun ? What is bothering you ?", Yeonjun asked this a bit concerned that Taehyun hasn't said a word for a while. Taehyun gave a deep sigh as they continued down the corridor to their dorm room. "Whatever we learn... we'll need to protect it, hyung... That kind of information will ruin all we know if it ends up in the wrong hands..."

He had a right to be terrified. They all did...