17

NARRATOR POV

Using magic to shield himself while the others walked back to the dorm, Taehyun followed Professor Cho. "만나주셔서 감사합니다, 태현아. 급한 일이었어요." (Thank you for meeting with me, Taehyun ya. This was urgent.) She seemed to speak low as she let him into what only he could describe as her office. "Why did you ask for me to come here ? What is urgent ?"

Professor Cho opened a box as she showed off a very old, but beautifully kept book. The book shined with an otherworldly glow before she closed its case once more. "This is what I wished to give you. This is called The Grimoire Of Celestials..." Upon looking closely Taehyun could see the book had markings that resembled the Cluster Shard. 

"조 교수님, 이걸 왜 저한테 줘요? 왜 이 책을 갖고 계세요?" (Why would you give me this, Professor Cho ? Why do you have this book ?) She sighed as she used a spell to reveal her real eyes. Professor Cho' eyes reflected the shine that came from the grimoire. "I am what you'd call a Keeper. A child of the Star People who has no magic even though being born from people who possess magic. Keepers guard grimoires & other artifacts in their care..."

Taehyun now understood why Professor Cho requested that those who met her to avoid eye contact. She didn't want to be found out by those who may force her to betray her mission. "Then why do you stay here at the university ? Are you worried someone will find out ?" Professor Cho used the spell to hide her real eyes once more. "권여사가 나를 욕했습니다. 질서가 회복되지 않으면 대학 구내를 떠날 수 없습니다. 이 영역에서 마법을 가진다는 것이 무엇을 의미하는지를 다시 정의할 선택된 사람에게서만 나올 수 있는 질서..." (Headmistress Kwon cursed me. I can't leave the university's grounds unless order gets restored. Order that can only come from the chosen who will redefine what it means to have magic in this realm...)

The grimoire was shrunk to the size of a dime as Professor Cho sent him back on his way before returning so that Headmistress Kwon didn't get suspicious. Luckily, the fake shard was a dead ringer for the real one. So they weren't caught yet. 

Yeonjun pulled Taehyun into their dorm as soon as possible as the others bombarded him with questions about where he went. Everything got explained & the boys realized they couldn't avoid this. They didn't have much time if Professor Cho' warnings about Headmistress Kwon weren't enough to scare them. 

They entered the secret room in their chamber now as they joined hands around the shard. Simultaneously they all spoke aloud, "I solemnly swear to walk the path lit up by galaxies..." A bright white light flashed within the hidden room before man with warrior aesthetics bowed upon seeing them. "Sires...", the man spoke as he rose from his bow with a determined look in his eyes.