-5-

5.

Kaira what's going on?" I said being appalled, the whole scene I was perceiving was just unexpected. "Give me that bitch!" Kaira said while twisting Jayce one arm. He starts hissing in pain. "I would die but won't return this file to you kaira." I immediately walked further towards them. "What the hell are you doing?" I spoke while detaching them from each other. Their eyes met with one another, a lot of rage holding onto. "Will you guys explain to me?"

"It's because of him!" "I came here to get the files." "One of the Maids knew about the files so she was getting them for me." "But before she could handle them back to me." "This assh*le came in the middle." I looked at Jayce who was folding his arms and trying to calm his anger down. "Oh god you can't even do a task without any inconvenience."

"No matter how careful she was with hiding herself in this look it didn't take me a second to recognize her by her soothing voice." Jayce said while stepping towards her. As kaira hid behind me. Not just me and Ryan were friends, it included Jayce and kaira too. They didn't have a bond as friends but were always behind to murder each other. And at the end kaira used to hide behind me just like right now.

Suddenly Jayce approached me while holding my hands. "Kathy I don't want to trouble you." "But as a younger brother I can't see him in this state. Now I'm finally here." "I want to see my brother's health better." His eyes were holding a lot of emotions. Getting a grip on my emotions I said, "I wanted to help as a doctor but I can't force him, Jayce." "I don't have any rights to force onto him."

"Fine then I ain't returning this files back to you." He said while holding them firmly around his hands. As expected he was obstinate just like his brother. I sighed while looking at him helplessly.

★★★

Next day, Hurriedly walking downstairs. I could hear some cackling noises. Hearing extensively I recognised the voice. My eyes scanned the living room. "Megan?" I said when she turned around and looked at me. Kathy you here. She said as I smiled. "Seriously, how can you agree to his demand straightforwardly?" Kaira said while in a very vexed tone. I ignored her stupid question.

"Megan, let's go" " I'm already late" I stepped forward, that's when kaira blurted out. "You've been trapped." Clenching my fingers tightly, I tried controlling myself since yesterday she has been bothering me. I turned around and eyed her. "Keep on thinking and having your assumptions." "I'm doing my job" I said as she held onto my wrist. Whatever be home before tonight's dinner. I nodded my head while bidding goodbye to her. Me and Megan walked out of the house.

As Megan sat on the driving seat. Wearing the seat belt, meticulously I embedded my back onto the seat and closed my eyes. "Ahh such a hectic day it was" I said while sighing out, when Megan chuckled "And unfortunately your car ditched you today." I instantly opened my eyes. "Jesus Christ I forgot I needed to call the mechanic." "Don't worry I will call the mechanic." "Ahh meggy you're such a great bestie." I said while my eyes almost teared up. "Uh dramatic ass."

"Don't have to worry when you have got my back." "Ahh meggy I love you so much." I said while laying my head onto her shoulders. She immediately shrugged me off by slightly moving her shoulder. "Eww don't call me by that name." She said as I chuckled at her exasperated behaviour.

After a few minutes, We reached the destination as Megan looked at me. "Do I need to come inside with you, not as your best friend as a physician assistant?" "Noo not required for now I'm just gonna go according to my plan." I said while getting down from the car. "Call me whenever you get done I will pick you up." She said as I smiled and nodded and soon after she left.

I made my way towards the entrance of the house and rang the bell. In seconds the door opened revealing Jayce. As he asked me to step inside the house. Walking towards the living room I observed all the maids and chefs were standing in a sequent. I turned around and looked at Jayce. "Sit on the couch and Make yourself comfortable." He said as I walked further and sat on the couch while keeping my files on the table.