-22/ Part-2

22/part-2

K A I R A

Sitting on the floor, I placed my tripod in front of me while sending the links to my friend gang.

the allotted time I asked them to join the call they did so. Now slowly accepting them inside the meeting room. I switched my front camera to the back and hurriedly took my phone out of my tripod. For them to get a clear view of my room.

"Woah what a mess." Zia said while coming closer to the camera.

"Oh wait isn't all about the date with prof. Jayce?"

Kacie asked as I nodded my head while moving my body to grab over the pile of clothes and keep it beside me.

"Okay it's a fashion emergency and y'all know why I have made this call to you guys."

I said when all of them nods my head. As I started to show them my outfit and they kept on spurning them each time. And the process kept on repeating.....

After half an hour,

"Okay guys enough now. Y'all have rejected everything which I was preferring to wear tonight."

I said while sadly gazing at them through my screen.

"Are the outfits that bad?" I slowly uttered when Zia spoke,

"If you see this is technically the first date of your life." "Kaira you have rejected multiple guys at high school and university."

"We all still don't see that perfect date outfit here." Michelle added when something came up to my mind.

"I know what will go!"

I said while getting up and hurriedly leaving from my room to reach at Kathy's room.

I have never dug into her closet but this time I had. My hands reached out to one of her favourite and expensive dresses. Scurrying out of her room I came back to my room.

"Look at this guys," I said while sitting back and showing the dress.

"Wow, is that yours?" Lauren asked

"do you think Kaira has a taste for these dresses?" Zia said as I smiled spread across my face.

"Exactly babe this is my sister's."

"Anyways, now I got ready." I said

" okay, don't forget to update of course I will."

I said before we could end the call. Kacie intruded,

"wait I just wanted to tell you something." "It's good that you're finally going on your first date  But I just feel you know the way he asked you out just because you were pretending to be one of his date."

" I mean he wanted to take you on a date he would ask sonner." I feel like he is playing around and- before Kacie could complete herself Zia smiled,

"Okay enough with your assumptions. I have been hearing about Jayce from Kaira since the day we became best friends and I know more about it." She was right since out of friend group Zia knows me much better.

"Okay fine"... Kacie said while being all quited.

"Anyways I had to dress up." I said while bidding a goodbye to them I cut the call.

Emotionlessly my body fell on the piles of cloth leading me to think what Kacie alluded earlier. Maybe she could be right or not?

Let's see then. Shrugging off all the thoughts I got up and decided to dress up