-23-

23.

Pulling myself from the hug, my gaze moved towards him. I could definitely hear his heart beat pounding against his chest. So did mine. The beating of our hearts was really much audible. It made me feel nervous.

He shifted a bit of himself towards me.

he cleared his throat before speaking..

"So, you also feel the same right?"

I shook my head as No while observing his eyes widened.

"Yo- You don't Kathy?"

He said with a low tone. My lips spread across forming a mischievous smile on my face.

"Haha the look on your face." I said while almost guffawing out!"You totally got me." He said while narrowing his eyes. But instead I laughed at him.

You- Without wasting any second he leaned forward towards me. His eyes interlock with mine. And again I could feel my heart beating expeditiously.

But this time a wave of nervousness was surrounding me. This was new, me getting nervous around him was new. His hands made their ways to my face while putting the strand of hair behind my ears which was blocking his view.

"You're beautiful." "Everything about you is beautiful, Kathy."

He said while his eyes gaze down at my lips. Again the wave of nervousness roses all over me.

What are you doing to me? Virtually eyeing over. I took a deep breath.

"God, I have been wanting to do this since forever." He said before leaning over me by keeping his cold yet beautiful long hands around my neck.

Now I could feel him coming closer to me, and the nervousness around me speeded. I could feel his hot breath hitting all over my face.

Now our lips were touching almost. I could almost feel or taste his scent. His eyes looked at me.

"May I?" He said being a gentleman.

That's what I love about him.

I closed my eyes, giving him a sign to take my first kiss, including me.

His lips attached to mine. Moving smoothly all over me, yet he was gentle until the situation took a flip. And I completely engrossed myself in the kiss with him.

All we knew was we both wanted this for so long and now we can't stop it. We can't hold on to our desires.

Slowly I ran out of breath, but I didn't want to stop him kissing me. Neither did he. But when we heard footsteps approaching us. Eventually we had to detach.With panting hardly I looked at him, I could see him smiling looking at him my lips spread across forming a huge smile.

"I guess you're mine now!" I said when he chucked, "you got it wrong!"

"I gave myself to you already when you first laid these pretty eyes on me."

He said while my cheeks turned all crimson.

Suddenly I heard the knock on the door. "Next time we're gonna make out somewhere really private." He blurted out instantly as I stood up from the bed.

"Ahem, So Mr Ryan you can discharge" I said trying to control myself from blushing.....

P R E S E N T
It's been a week since we are dating and Every time I think about that inedible moment with Ryan, everything around me just feels special and my heart jumps in joyness.