-10-

10.

After taking a shower I was standing in front of the mirror while glancing my reflection through it. It was finally the day I had been waiting for the past 2 days. I couldn't help but wait for the time to skip to evening. My lips spread across by engrossing my thought level into it. A sudden knock was heard on the door.

"Kathy!"

Kaira voiced over as I realised I was just in my towel.

"Wait I'm changing-" before I could complete she made her way inside the room. "Yeah bitch get out!" I said while clutching securely onto the towel. But instead she sat on my bed.

I walked towards my closet taking my clothes and other necessities from my closet. "Acting as if I haven't seen you naked when we were younger?" "We used to bathe together!" "Before it was different mom used to put us in the bathtub together." "Now-" before I could speak further I refrained for a moment.

Grasping that I just mentioned about mom! "Kathy?" She said as I turned around and looked at her. Mentally cursing myself for my stupidity. Her eyes lowered down, not even able to look at me. I sat on the edge of the bed while looking at her. "Kaira?" She Slowly lifted her head above, her eyes met mine. Those eyes seemed teary.

The causation for her teary eyes would be me. "I'm sorry it just unintentionally came out." "Nooo, I have ascertained." She pauses. "Go ahead kai." Slowly moving herself towards me she held my hand mildly. "I'm sorry for acting really harsh that day." "It's not your fault for what das has been doing."

She immediately hugged me as I could feel her tears falling on my bare shoulders. "I'm sorry kathy." She said as immediately broke the hug while lightly pushing her away. "Eww, You stink!" I said while looking at her Which had tears on it. I couldn't hold myself as I snicker. She started smiling too. "I was never upset with you and I totally get you." "So don't apologise for anything."

As I said her smile grew more. "Do I really stink?" "Yess you do" I carelessly said as she instantly took the pillow which was laying right next to her and threw it on my face. It hit hard as I had to rub my nose.

"What the fuck bitch?" howling out loudly I was about to throw the pillow back to her. Before I could she left the room.

...

Clutching onto my coffee cup with a bright smile on my face. My eyes glazed down towards the sight of the hospital. After a weekend I was finally back to my work place. This weekend was really boring. As much as I get tired of my work. At the same time I love my job. Tapping the identity card on the scanner. As always the Security guard greeted me as I passed a warm smile back.

Ambling the direction of my floor, I could see there was a rush in the floor. Which means patients have been awaited for my appearance. I was about to make my way inside my room. That's when my name was called up. I turned around and observed it was Dr Elena.

"Dr. Kathy came to my room right now." She said while leaving from there.

Perceiving there was a fuming tone in her voice. I kept my bag and essential stuff inside my room while making my way towards her room. Knocking on the door. She voiced over to come inside. I walk inside the room. Looking at the sight, Megan was seated there. She looked at me with a worried look. Being all demented at the sight. I cleared my throat to speak.
"Is everything okay?"

She stayed silent for a moment. I started feeling uneasy because of her unusual behaviour. And after a while She darted her eyes at me and spoke. "What did you think of Miss Kathy?"
"That we will never know you went to the patient's house without having the authorization?"