-7-

I forgot once again.
Don't worry I remembered.

7.

(Author's pov)
Detecting the doorbell being rang Jayce immediately left his pizza and wiped his hands from his shirt while making his way towards the entrance. Opening the door, he expected Kathy to be there instead there was a strange woman. "Hie" she said while Jayce looked at her befuddled. And that's when he saw a familiar figure behind that person. "Kathy?" He spoke as she made her way towards him.

"I'm sorry for being late." "She couldn't make it on time." Kathy said while glaring at Megan. "Who is she?" Jayce spoke as Kathy looked at her. "My physician assistant." "And also her best friend." Megan added onto while Jayce happily greeted her and they made their way inside the house. The maids proceeded to walk towards them while holding some glass of water in the tray. "Where is Ryan?"Kathy asked. "Call Ryan, tell him she is here." Jayce ordered one of the maids. As the maid proceeded further to Ryan's room obeying the order.

Ryan pov
A second passed, the ring was still echoing around the whole room. Since the room was filled with quietude. A sudden knock was heard on the door. Which made me startled as my phone slipped from my hand and fell onto the ground. "Sir, Miss Kathy is here." The maid said, I instantly bent to the ground, picked my phone and cut the call. "I will be there in a minute." I said and internally smiled. "Finally she is here."

After a few minutes, "yeah email me the files I will check them later." "And don't call me for a while." "I have some work to do." I said while making my way downstairs as I feigned that I was busy before they came. While reaching towards the living room. I detected an unfamiliar voice. I stepped ahead and saw Kathy working on her laptop. And there was this person who was howling out in a conversation with Jayce.

I cleared my throat to gain their consciousness towards me. "Ohh Ryan is here." I walked towards them and sat near Jayce. observing closely Kathy was still working on her laptop. Her being busy was pestering me somewhat. "Can we start now?" "I have a meeting in an hour?" I said while trying to heed. "Yesss sure." An unfamiliar person spoke as I looked at her bewildered.

"Oh I forgot to introduce her." "She is Megan, a physician assistant and best friend of Kathy." I looked at her as she passed me a warm smile. "Ryan I must say you really look appealing how Kathy described me." Hearing her, my eyes darted at Kathy. Her fingers desisted for a moment which were working on the keyboard. She lifted her head above and looked at me. Kathy and you- "okay can you not Megan?"

Kathy said while gritting her teeth. It was conspicuous that she was getting annoyed. Unknowingly her actions made me smile a little. "Okay let's start now." She said while placing her laptop in front of me. "Jayce, please call the maids and chiefs." "I want to know today's diet plan so Megan can record everything." She said as I  impressively observed her. The Kathy I knew was silly and carefree. But now I'm really proud, as she said and proved herself by being a successful woman in her career.

Kathy pov
An hour passed, sitting in a still position was poking my butt now. Instantly standing up from my position. I glanced at Ryan and said "let's take a break. No wait, we are almost done." Megan said while holding my hand. "Bitch my butt is hurting from working motionlessly." "Ohh okay then let's take a break then."

She said while grabbing her phone. "I need to call my son's nanny." "I hope she has put him to bed." She excused herself. "She is really a great mother." Jayce said as I smiled. "She is really responsible but around me." "She acts ludicrous." Hearing me Jayce cackled. As he stood up and spoke. "Come Kathy, let me give you a tour of the house." "At least you will have physical movements then your butt or back won't hurt." Hearing him I howled out. "Sure." Before leaving I looked at Ryan who was sitting on the couch effectively staring at his phone screen.