-13-

13.

If I had an option to choose to be invisible at this moment, I would gladly accept it. I was standing but my legs were trembling. Due to the agitation surrounding me. Everyone's eyes fixed on me. Which definitely makes me more agaiated.

I was ambling with each step. My eyes gazed towards the exit door, my ambition to skip the dare and escape from that main door.

Towards the door abriel was seated. And proceeded to take my steps towards his direction.

To skip the dare and save myself.

Without thinking further I proceeded to increase my walking pace. To get rid of this asap.

That's when I felt a hand on my wrist. looking at those familiar fingers, immediately darted my eyes at the owner of those fingers. Expectedly it was him.

His fingers tightened around my wrist. And Without even giving me a second to even think. Mildly pulling me by my hand and smoothly making me sit on his lap.

Everyone's eyes darted at us. As I could feel his hand holding onto my arms mildy to make me have a stable position. To make me sit comfortably. Everyone was silently observing us.

He cleared his throat in a manner and announced,

"Y'all can start the timer."

I could feel people tittering at us. Megan immediately took her phone and started the timer.

Since my back was facing him, thank goodness he couldn't see how flushed my cheeks were. How my breath was becoming uneven. How his semi hard chest was poking my back. And making the situation much worse.

The proximity we had at this moment, we're definitely making me nervous.

"2 minutes left"

Megan showed the screen to all including us. Each second we're passing. And I was feeling anxious cuz I didn't want the time to pass this quickly. But the question is was he feeling the same? Did he want this moment to last forever?

"Uhm guys, 5 seconds left... Megan started counting backwards. As to each second my heart beat was raising. "4,3,2 and 1"

"It was over!"

I guess this was all it was. I was about to move, when the grip of his hand hardened around my arms. His actions were telling me that he wanted me to stay. these people around the room should disappear. So I could turn around and look into his memorising eyes?

"Guys the dare is over!" Megan said

as he freed my hand which he was holding onto. Motionlessly I stood up. This all was definitely unforgettable. I could hear everyone giggling and smiling at us. My ears were definitely turning red, with least a smile on my face as I exited out of the hall.

My heart was escalating, I could feel myself getting flushed more and more as each second passed. I thought of skipping the dare. But what the fuck did he do today?

...

A rightone sound could be reverberating to the whole room. Squirming myself on the bed. The ringtone voice didn't stop yet, I grunted to the vexing sound of it.

"Megan off your phone", I said while shoving my face on the pillow.

But the bothersome sound could be detected in my ears. Squinting my eyes, I made my hand towards the nightstand while taking my phone out of its charger.