-21-

21.

K A T H Y

After one week,

Leering towards my closet, I stood there for a couple of minutes trying to figure out any of the fit. Suddenly the door of my room opened. I turned around just to find Kaira entering my room.

"Jesus Christ, why are you ready yet?" To what I anticipated she was all dressed by now. My eyes were wide though to what she was wearing.

"My god, your dress is really pretty." I said while glancing at the fetching dress. "I know it's a lot pretty." She said as I smiled " And it's all covering not at all revealing." I said when she awkwardly chuckled. Until she showed her back.

"What the fuck is this?"

(kaira being kaira 😌💪)

I said howling out and cursing at her and the dress. "Calm down." "You're telling me to calm down." " You're almost naked" . I blurred out.

"At least I'm wearing something cause if you don't dress up in a minute I will take you out naked!" "Seriously, just wear any of these and dress up." "I don't want to reach there late." I nodded while taking my light peach full sleeve satin dress out of the closet.

"Hmm, This is good." She said as I smiled, "at least it's not naked from the back." I mockingly replied. "You don't know how hard it took my friend to get this." "Anyways, promptly get ready in 5 minutes and come downstairs." "I'm waiting"... She said while turning around to walk away.

.........

Reaching at the destination, once I peeked through my window. Am I really ready for this? I asked myself. "Come on, let's get going inside." She said while opening the door of her side. "Kathy, come on?"

"What's wrong?"

She asked while observing me.

"A- are you sure, this will help?"

"Definitely! right now you need to stop thinking about him." "I got you here so that you can redirect your mind for a while."

"You need to admit it okay." "There is no end to it."

"Because you always thought deep down right after Ryan left California and shifted to NYC, you thought he would return to you." "Right?" She says I nodded.

"He is gonna come back to you." "Or certainly you will go to him." "I know."

She pauses and continues... "Just give him time and yourself for a while." "I'm sure it will work." She said while passing a small smile. "You're right." "He needs time." "Ryan needs time."

"Yeah, should we go?" She says while I nod my head and hops down from the car with her.

We both walked towards the entrance of the huge lounge. My eyes wandered around the whole lounge. It was beautifully decorated where to each side all the graduates were enjoying themselves in the form of groups.