-9-

9.

Ryan pov
A sudden vibration was felt as I quickly looked at my phone which was vibrating . I thought about switching it off. Since it was a disruption toward my important meeting. A quick glance to the screen, as I saw the screen my eyes stiffen. As My lips spread across, showing an acute side of grin on my face. an arbitrarily excused myself from the meeting. My fingers were shaking to even pick the call. But at the same time curiosity took over me. Taking a deep breath, my finger tapped on the screen as I picked the call and placed it on my ears.

Evan, k- kaira has left somewhere without informing me." "I can't fin- find her anywhere." She pauses as her words break in between. "I'm really worried for her." As she went silent but I could hear her wailing out. Discerning, she seemed too stressed and anxious. Though the call wasn't made for me. She must have panicked and called me accidentally. "Don't worry I'm on my way I will find her anyhow and bring her safely back to her." "You just calm down Kathy." I said knowing well my words won't be helping. Without even hearing her I cut the call.

And made my way inside the meeting room. I got my coat and car keys. "Mr Ryan, are you leaving?" "It's an emergency." "I have to leave." Saying that i was about to make my way out. "Sir but what about the dealership? It's gonna be really benefi"- as one of the employees spoke. I glared my eyes at him. "Don't ever interrupt or try to stop me from behind." I said while instantly leaving from there. I Instantly called my secretary. "Listen, I need you to find her and get me each and every detail of her." "And send me asap" I cut the call.

Kathy pov
Tramping around the living room. I kept calling her but still there was no response. I couldn't possibly reach her friends either. All I knew was that her exams had ended today. And she had plans for staying home and resting. I was thinking about kaira when my phone buzzed. I walked towards the table. Eyeing at the screen since it was an unknown number. I picked the call immediately hoping it could be kaira.

Ryan: "I'm outside your house." "Come out right now."
Kathy: "Ohh okay"
"Did you find her?"

Before he could answer my question he cut the call. My eyebrows were raised by his action. As if he found my sister. Removing my phone from my ears. I immediately got up before I could walk towards the entrance. I glanced at myself in the mirror. Discerning about my rashes which were still there. I had no time to hide them with make up. So I dashed towards my bedroom to get a muffler.
Wrapping it around my neck in a way that my cheeks could be hidden.

Walking out of my house I observed a car. Squinting my eyes, I saw Ryan was sitting inside the car. Since this car was different to the earlier one. God how many cars do he have? Suddenly he started honing his car loudly which irritated my ears. I covered my ear and Immediately made my way inside his car. He looked at me. "What were you standing and thinking there?" "Nothing and can you not horn the car continuously?" "I have freaking neighbours around and it's almost midnight."

"So?" "Are you worried because your neighbours might have thoughts about a guy around your house at midnight?" I titled my head towards him. "I care less about them." "Anyways Tell me where is kaira?" "You found her?" I questioned as he looked at me for a second. Neither I blinked my eyes nor he was speaking anything. Discern for a moment his eyes were looking at my cheeks. And to my muffler.

I broke eye contact. While clearing my throat. And started adjusting my muffler so it can hide my cheeks better than before. I was feeling really insecure about my rashes now. But at the same time I have to act. Everything was normal. "So did you find her?" "Yes we did." "Where is she?" "Is she okay?" "Take me to her." My numerous questions made him silent. "Ryan?"I looked at him. As he titled his head back to me while having an acute smile.